PDA

View Full Version : It could be a very long night ...

iloveflipflops
12-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Ms. Ladybug is acting strange again. Its like she is so afraid of something, she is running from room to room, going in circles, wagging her tail like maybe she does smell something, she will not sit still for one second.... I hate seeing her like this. It must be a little animal or something on the loose but wouldn't Tudi smell it too. Tudi is fine ...

Wish me luck as I have 17 coming over tomorrow for our Christmas get together and I need some zzzzz's tonight :).

Christie
12-25-2007, 08:32 PM
Well maybe ladybug is more sensitive to the noise or smell then tudi is. I hope you are able to get some sleep too!

cindi
12-25-2007, 10:50 PM
Ladybug is more used to the normal smells & animals at your home than Tudi is.
she may be smelling deer or other animals that Tudi's not used to. Last night at moms a baby raccoon(how cute) came up on her deck & my aunts little poodle went up to glass door barking like a big dog..when the coon didn't run off.. my aunts dog ran & hid under the table!!! funny but true!
:)

iloveflipflops
12-26-2007, 05:40 AM
After 2 whole hours of Ladybug acting like that, she finally got so exhausted and fell asleep. That is when i went to bed and did too. lol

She seems fine this morning.

threefriends91
12-26-2007, 06:02 AM
Oh Sherri, l'm so glad Ladybug finally got to sleep. You sure need your sleep with having 17 people over. l only had the three of us and l'm sooo tired. How do you keep up. l'm not used to so many people at once, l would pass out LOL

Nancy
12-26-2007, 07:58 AM
Check in with the Vet this morning. My son in law has their dog on dog drugs, to calm it down it was such a hyper dog. Now she is a delight to be around- Nancy

logcabincreations
12-26-2007, 09:14 AM
Have fun with all your company today!

My3Ds
12-26-2007, 09:19 AM
How was Ms Ladybug last night? Are you ready for today?

iloveflipflops
12-26-2007, 10:24 AM
Ladybug is much better today. This seems to only happen at night which will be interesting tonight to see if she does it. I am sure people will be here till at least 10-11 pm tonight so its going to be a L-O-N-G day!!!

i am all ready. My menu is on my blog if you missed it .... I posted it a few days ago :)

ellie
12-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Poor little thing...it's scary when that kind of stuff happens. I hope you will both be able to get to bed early tonight!