PDA

View Full Version : Home from Vacation with new stamps!!!

Paula Carden
12-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Hi guys
I hope everyone had a great holiday. I was able to be on vacation in sunny San Diego for a week with my dh. We had a great time and I was able to visit to wonderful stamp stores- Of the Heart in Lemon Grove and the Stamp Addict on El Cajon Blvd. Both stores had so many great products. I wish I could have stayed at each one of them for a whole day. Anyway got some new stamps and can't wait to get them all inky!
I know it sounds crazy but I really missed stamping and being able to post on the shack. I was able to read some of the posts on my blackberry but posting is a little challenging. I also saw that Sherry sold her stamps before I got back and I missed out on the mooses and cats!

scrappinnuts
12-29-2007, 09:01 PM
I missed the Moose also...glad to hear you enjoyed your self In SD....So close to us...but yet so far...SD is about 75 miles south...very nice there.

Paula Carden
12-29-2007, 09:06 PM
Terry
That is a beautiful area, we visited south of the Border too, drove up to Del Mar, La Jolla etc... we enjoyed it. The surf was up-saw lots of suffers this week. No whales but did see dolphins and pelicans-which we love to watch. Yesterday was the only day with a few clouds-beautiful weather!!

hbpuppy
12-29-2007, 09:31 PM
I haven't been to either of those stores. Next time lmk when you are going down there. We might be able to schedule a meet-up. Yah, it was supposed to rain yesterday but it never did. It has been unusually cold here all week. Oh, I love that beach in SD with all the pelicans. I can watch those dudes for hours.

scrappinnuts
12-29-2007, 09:31 PM
I understand the Whale Watchers out near Del Mar got to see quite a sight this past week...many whales were swimming right next to a whale watching boat...wow would have loved to see this....I Love that area...I will be there on Jan 25, 26 with my youngest DD for her Cheer Comp.

directmailscrapper
12-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Paula, glad you had such a nice vacation! Sounds relaxing -- just what you needed. Can't wait to see your new stuff!

logcabincreations
12-29-2007, 09:46 PM
Wow...what a great vacation. Enjoy your new stash!

cindi
12-29-2007, 09:52 PM
whta moose & cats?? how the heck diod I miss that?? WHAHHH
glad you had a great time & new goodies too
:)

threefriends91
12-30-2007, 08:36 AM
Sooo glad you had a great time, welcome back. l can't wait to see all your new stamps.

Vintagegal
12-30-2007, 09:05 AM
Sounds like you had just a perfect trip!!!! Gotta love it when you can stock up on some new stamping toys!

iloveflipflops
12-30-2007, 10:58 AM
Glad you had a great time. I have never been to San Diego but would love to go sometime. Sorry you missed my "moose sale"....