PDA

View Full Version : I know I asked this last year but

suzi_f
12-31-2007, 09:06 AM
What program do y'all use to transfer video to your iPod? Early last year, we download a trial from DVDFAB and it worked wonderfully. Before the trial expired, dh's computer crashed, he lost all his itunes stuff & never updated his iPod again.

Well, now dd has a video iPod. She MUST get all 3 Pirates movies on it NOW!!! Well, we bought a program at Best Buy and it's very, very user friendly. One problem, it won't copy pre-recorded dvds. Hello, what else would you WANT to transfer to your iPod?? Your wedding video. Cousin Sherman's bar mitzvah?

I emailed the DVDFAB people & they said they could convert. I'm going to download another trial from them (new computer, I can have another free trial!) Is there any other software out there that y'all use???

Becky P
12-31-2007, 03:30 PM
I am interested in this too!

mydogstinks2
12-31-2007, 04:43 PM
just an idea but can you burn the pirate movies onto another dvd and try to transfer that copy of it? Just an idea to try.

suzi_f
12-31-2007, 09:00 PM
Ok, I downloaded the trial version (30 days) of DVD Fab (http://www.dvdfab.com/) and it works wonderfully. It takes about an hour or so to convert a movie but, I can do it while surfing the shack! Yea!