PDA

View Full Version : This is how Colby is spending his New Year's Day...

workin4stamps
01-01-2008, 03:09 PM
I finally removed the signature pic of him in front of my Christmas tree (which is still up!)

This is what he is doing today....napping in front of the fireplace.

Brian said he would help me take the tree down, so I suppose we should get a move on before he changes his mind.

:-)
Traci

stampinmom3
01-01-2008, 03:17 PM
He is so stinkin cute. We have a black lab. Yellow is definately what I want next.. I had originally wanted yellow, but my Rookie boy was a sick pup at the vet I worked at and I brought him home for foster care years ago and he never went back. We love us some labs at our house too! Smooch him right on his little brown nose for me.

GrammaStamper
01-01-2008, 03:20 PM
That's what I want to do, curl up in front of the fire. I'll have to settle for a chair because if I get down on the floor, I'm staying there, baby!

workin4stamps
01-01-2008, 03:21 PM
He is so stinkin cute. We have a black lab. Yellow is definately what I want next.. I had originally wanted yellow, but my Rookie boy was a sick pup at the vet I worked at and I brought him home for foster care years ago and he never went back. We love us some labs at our house too! Smooch him right on his little brown nose for me.

Do you still work at the vet's office? I think it would be so fun to work at a vet's office! I just love animals! I would bring them ALL home though and my husband would kill me!

Traci

IMBlessed5
01-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Cute pic!

My Colby has been playing his Nintendo DS Lite all day. ;)

tojoco
01-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Too cute Traci. Reba is sleeping on your warm soft pillow. I just washed it from the doggie hotel and she loves to sleep on it when it's warm.

Firecracker
01-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Very cute Traci. I wish you could bring him with you when you come to Salt Lake!! Hugs, Heather

logcabincreations
01-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Ahhhh, he's adorable.

Christie
01-01-2008, 04:50 PM
Awww doesn't he just look too cute!!! My doggie like to lay in the sun. I open the blinds and point them to where the sun shines on the floor, he loves it!!

iloveflipflops
01-01-2008, 04:52 PM
He sure looks comfy lying by the fire :)

mydogstinks2
01-01-2008, 05:14 PM
That is a great picture!

cindi
01-01-2008, 05:18 PM
he does look comfy..I wonder what he's dreaming about?
:)

workin4stamps
01-01-2008, 06:17 PM
he does look comfy..I wonder what he's dreaming about?
:)

He's dreaming about his girlfriend Cocoa. He hasn't seen her in a while, and we keep teasing him about her. When we mention her name, his ears perk up. Then he starts whining. We were going to take him down to her house today so they could play in the snow. They had a blast playing in the snow last time it snowed. But then it didn't snow last night!! DRATS! I will take him down there sometime this week though whether it snows or not.

:-)
Traci

Swanie78
01-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Cozy!
He's very cute!
Last night I stopped at the grocery store and someone had a yellow lab tied to a tree. I didnt see him/her at first and when "it" barked I jumped...lol But when I looked over at "it" it started wagging and almost smiling at me...lol I wanted to take it home! :)

stampinmom3
01-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Do you still work at the vet's office? I think it would be so fun to work at a vet's office! I just love animals! I would bring them ALL home though and my husband would kill me!

Traci
No, I work at a bank now. I loved the vet office. I brought home only one dog and one cat believe it or not!