PDA

View Full Version : What I did today...

toao
01-01-2008, 05:59 PM
DH and DD left around 8:00 this morning to go up to our shop. DH pressure washed our building and canopy, side walk, and parking lot while DD rode her bike. I began taking down the Christmas trees, decorations, etc. Then I decided to rearrange some things in the studio, do laundry and clean the entire house. I don't spring clean, I do it all on New Years day normally. So now it's 6:00 p.m. and I have literally been at it ALL day. I was going to work on a CJ, but I'm heading to the couch to watch a movie with DD and DH.

Hope you all are having a great day.

Mary

mydogstinks2
01-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Sounds like a busy day to me! Have a great evening.

cindi
01-01-2008, 06:16 PM
feeling when you've really accomplished something like this?? I hate doing it, but love the results
:)

Swanie78
01-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Wow Mary, Ive laid around all day and now you've made me so tired I want a nap! lol
Ill probably be doing that on Saturday....at least taking the Christmas stuff down. I bought some new organizers and stuff this year to hopefully condence the # of boxes I have to store, itll be a huge project!
Have some great cuddle/nap time :)

Spartymom
01-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Have fun, you deserve it, you did alot. We watched the bowl games and oh I guess that's about it. Tommorrow will be another day!

tesschap
01-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Sounds like a very productive day. Can you send some of your ambition my way - pretty please ?!

workin4stamps
01-01-2008, 08:46 PM
Sounds like you got a lot done! You and I were on the same wavelength! I took down ALL my Christmas decor. It started out I was only going to take down the big tree...but then I kept going and (sit down for this part...you won't believe it!) DH was HELPING me! He just wanted to put it all away too. He has cleaned out closets, cleaned our spare bedroom, etc etc. So it's been like spring cleaning here too! I love it!

Glad you got a lot done today Mary! That's awesome!

:-)
Traci

logcabincreations
01-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Well, I am totally pooped out and my back hurts. I cleaned out a large closet, cleaned out the bathroom cabinets in the hall bath, took down the Christmas tree, washed 7 loads of laundry (last one to be folded is in the dryer), cleaned out the frige, washed 2 dishwasher loads of dishes, and managed to pack 2 large bags of clothes for the GoodWill, and dh just left to take 8 bags of trash off. Whew! I'm really trying to de-clutter in 2008. I think I got a good start on it today.

teabear
01-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Holy smokes you were all busy! I'm so glad I took down all the Christmas decor here and at my parents a few days ago. I was too tired today to do all of that.

suzi_f
01-01-2008, 09:56 PM
You all make me feel like a total slug. I've hung out here all day & didn't do anything except make dinner (pork chops & mashed potatos so it was a little bit of work). ALL my indoor C'mas stuff is still up. Dh took the outdoor stuff down on Sunday. But, it's still all over the garage.

toao
01-02-2008, 10:19 AM
DH and I are paying for over-doing it yesterday. We're both so sore...but on the bright side..my house is clean as a whistle and my mom is there today watching Tori for me. She asked me if there was anything I needed her to do. I said, "nope, the house is spic and span, so just enjoy your time with Tori." She even offered to cook dinner for us tonight. Isn't that the sweetest? I still told her no. It feels terrific to have it all done and to know that when I get home I don't have laundry, dishes, etc waiting on me. And I reminded Tori to pick up each thing she plays with today before pulling something else out.

Mary