PDA

View Full Version : Kim

ellie
01-02-2008, 07:01 PM
How are you and Ben feeling?

MyRnAbS
01-02-2008, 09:06 PM
OMG!! I had forgotten she said she was sick, I had no idea that her little ben was sick as well. Ellie ur such a godsend always thinking about everyone!! May God bless you always, ellie!!!

KIM, I hope you and Ben get well soon!!!

hutchink
01-03-2008, 09:44 AM
I was feeling better but then starting feeling worst again! I have a killer sinus headache-so I will go to urgent care today! Sam is now since too! He goes to the Doctor for his 5 year old check up....then if the Dr will not see Ben he will have to be seen in Urgent care too!

Thanks for checking in on my!

threefriends91
01-03-2008, 10:27 AM
OMG, l forgot too, l'm sorry. Sinus headache they can be so painful, l'm glad your going to get some help. Let us know what they say. l'll pray that you both feel better soon. HUGS.

logcabincreations
01-03-2008, 03:30 PM
What did the doctor say Kim?

ellie
01-03-2008, 11:45 PM
I hope you are on the mend soon...it's bad enough when the kids are sick but when mom gets it, it is so hard....sending a hug.

hutchink
01-04-2008, 12:36 PM
I did not get go to the Dr yesterday mine was out of town still so I had to see another Doctor and could not get in until today! Sam and Ben went yesterday- Sam has a virus and Ben they say is still just his allergies! I have a double ear infection and a really nasty sinus infection! I got antibiotics and a nasal inhaler! So hopefully I will feel like new in a couple of days!