PDA

View Full Version : Day 3 into the new year - time to check in ...

iloveflipflops
01-03-2008, 03:03 PM
How is everyone doing? I am doing good. Still have not walked since it has been so cold outside but we are expected to warm back up to in the 60's by the weekend (I think) so I should be able to do double time each day and make up for lost time.

I'm not as hungry as I thought I would be and when i get hungry, i make myself a piece of celery with very little peanut butter and pretend its a reeces cup. LOL

Day 3 check in or confession ... have you caved already? If so, tomorrow is a new day and you can start again ....

cindi
01-03-2008, 03:07 PM
I have lifted my weights all 3 days. I'm watching waht I eat, but tonight could be trouble..I think we are getting Pats Pizza..which is my all time fave..it's paper thin crust! I will order a greek pizza though instead of pep or hamburg
:)

logcabincreations
01-03-2008, 03:25 PM
well....yesterday I did great -- apple, orange, soup, light supper, and last night I did a little dancing in my basement (since I can't stand to "exercise".) Today I started off good with 2 eggs & toast for breakfast and since I never hardly eat breakfast and everyone says I should....I thought I was doing good until...........LUNCH! My coworker treated me to Mexican my fave.... So I must eat a very light supper and dance some more tonight....maybe I'll even do some crunches.

scraphappy908
01-03-2008, 04:15 PM
So far, so good here. But I haven't been able to get out and walk. The temps have been in the single digits and teens. It's supposed to warm back up by Sunday but then there are rain showers in the forcast all next week.
Maybe I can get my walk in at the mall! Hee hee Never thought I would end up being a mall walker!

Nancy
01-03-2008, 04:52 PM
I went back to Curves this morning, had to take off a month because of putting my knee out of place. Eating so far is going good. - Nancy

Firecracker
01-03-2008, 05:59 PM
Everything is going good here. I am following my diet. I do need to exercise but the weather here is very cold and it is suppose to start snowing tomorrow through the weekend. I think I need to buy me a exercise DVD. Any recommendations? Hugs, Heather

teabear
01-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Nope, haven't even started. My life is just way too insane to think about dieting right now. I did go to Curves today. I hope you all achieve your goals.

mdcash
01-03-2008, 08:31 PM
I am doing okay, not the best but certainly not the worst I have ever done. Here is a link for a free sample from Walmart/South Beach. I think you will get a sample of granola and a drink mix.

http://walmart.triaddigital.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid23134.aspx

Maybe I need a weight loss ticker to make me accountable!

suzi_f
01-03-2008, 10:41 PM
I only made it for 13 minutes on the treadmill today!! I don't understand why I can walk 40 minutes w/o too much trouble outside but start dying after 3 minutes on the treadmill! It's supposed to warm up to 60 or so this weekend so I'm gonna drag dh out w/me & we're gonna walk outside.

As far as my determination to not eat after 7, not going so well. I was craving popcorn last night (real popcorn not microwave!). Tonite, I haven't had anything since dinner but I know there is a full bag of chex mix & I can hear it calling to me!

loobylou
01-04-2008, 04:31 AM
not doing so great with eating after dinner. Rest of the day I am good. I'm lucky it's salad weather here and we are living on BBQ meat with green salads.
I have been walking daily and swimming. I know I would be much better if I was back at work, but am not wishing for my vacation to be over... so I must put a bit more effort in. Thanks for keeping me honest

ccstampin12
01-04-2008, 08:25 AM
HiHo!
I am trudging along.
I go to Curves 3x a week.
Since I started there, plus the low carb eating, I have managed to lose 10 more pounds!
I'm just taking it one day at a time.
GOOD LUCK, everyone!
Joanie

Swanie78
01-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Wow....congratulations to you Joanie!!
I know as soon as I hit the 15 pound mark it'll encourage me to keep going, but for some reason I always struggle to get there.
I haven't started yet though....2 more days of carefree eating. I think tomorrow will be Chinese lunch....the last time I'll get my coconut prawns for awhile...lol