PDA

View Full Version : Poor Britt is at it again.

My3Ds
01-04-2008, 08:33 AM
Where is this child's mother? Makes me just want to scream at all of them:arghh:. It doesn't take Dr. Phil to see that she is screaming for help. Won't someone just commit her to therapy/detox and refuse to let her out until she is clean.

iloveflipflops
01-04-2008, 08:43 AM
I hadn't heard the latest ... what did she do now?

teabear
01-04-2008, 08:46 AM
I thought it was only the LA news that reports on all the silly hollywood news. I just told DH last night that I won't miss all of that when if we ever move out of CA. I like real news. Sherri, the LAPD was at her house last night over a custody dispute. See, why do I need to know that?!

Christie
01-04-2008, 08:54 AM
i'm a celebrity junkie, lol. I visit www.tmz.com several times a day. I'm silly I know!

iloveflipflops
01-04-2008, 09:01 AM
hmmm Christie .. did not know this about you :)

Christie
01-04-2008, 09:04 AM
hmmm Christie .. did not know this about you :)

LOL!! It's my secret vise! :huh:

Hey that could be a fun ATC swap; what's your vise! LOL!!

My3Ds
01-04-2008, 09:13 AM
Tami - I'm afraid it's on all of the news reports on all of the networks all over the country. I agree that there is way more important news to report on most of the time. I think Brit has just really wacked out this time. Someone please help her. If she gets help, maybe we'll quit hearing about her :)

logcabincreations
01-04-2008, 10:46 AM
It's just awful. I feel so sorry for her children...if they are not in a stable home soon they will grow up to be just like her. She definitely needs a lot of prayers.

ccstampin12
01-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Yup! Can't believe how many times I've seen her in the ambulance this morning...even the TODAY show has shown it several times...maybe it's the news segments.
I hope someone takes her somewhere to get herself together. She has major issues...problems...and who knows what all.
She has never been my favorite entertainer, but no one wants to watch someone self-destruct!
Joanie

Nancy
01-04-2008, 11:42 AM
The sad part is she hasn't fallen enough, yet. When she finally hits bottom and realizes she has, she will start to get better. The children should be taken away from her, he seems to do better with them. If not, they should be in foster care. Dr. Phil says nothing is wrong with their mother she is a lovely lady and a good mother. I dont agree with that and have lost some creditbility with Dr. Phil on the way he has handle some situations. - Nancy

logcabincreations
01-04-2008, 11:59 AM
LOL!! It's my secret vise! :huh:

Hey that could be a fun ATC swap; what's your vise! LOL!!

Some secret vises are meant to be kept secret....at least mine will have to be..lol....kwim?? ;) Wait a minute....you said vise not vice :laugh::D

Kreative Dryve
01-04-2008, 06:21 PM
This poor girl is screaming for help, and no-one is listening. Even someone as famous as her can be committed for treatment. I don't want to see her self-destruct anymore. The photo-stalkers need to leave her alone. Just my opinion!
~Marie

Firecracker
01-04-2008, 07:00 PM
She definitely needs help and I don't think her mom is the help she needs. I hope she can get some help so she can be with her sons. I also think the younger sister needs some guidence. Hugs, Heather

webzmacs
01-04-2008, 09:47 PM
I also am addicted to TMZ on tv! LOL! And let's not forget www.thesmokinggun.com (http://www.thesmokinggun.com)! My dirty little embarrassing secret!

inkypingers
01-04-2008, 10:37 PM
The photo-stalkers need to leave her alone. Just my opinion!

I definitely agree on that one. They stalk for pay! They are slimy and disgusting creatures if you ask me :no2:
I am glad her little boys will be cared for away from her breakdowns...
but as a mom my heart breaks for her, I know I sure wouldn't want
my every move recorded and played for the world, but as a mom
I am also disgusted with her too, those boys are too precious and cute
for words. It is frightening to me to see the comments people are leaving
about the whole situation where they say she should just die. That is really disturbing to see. IMHO that is just wrong.
I hope and pray she finds help soon, and that she doesn't give up hope that she can change. I know earlier in her life she claimed to have faith in God, maybe she will let Him help her out of this mess before it's too late.
Inky hugs,
Jennifer

maxiesmom
01-04-2008, 10:42 PM
I definitely agree on that one. They stalk for pay! They are slimy and disgusting creatures if you ask me :no2:
I am glad her little boys will be cared for away from her breakdowns...
but as a mom my heart breaks for her, I know I sure wouldn't want
my every move recorded and played for the world, but as a mom
I am also disgusted with her too, those boys are too precious and cute
for words. It is frightening to me to see the comments people are leaving
about the whole situation where they say she should just die. That is really disturbing to see. IMHO that is just wrong.
I hope and pray she finds help soon, and that she doesn't give up hope that she can change. I know earlier in her life she claimed to have faith in God, maybe she will let Him help her out of this mess before it's too late.
Inky hugs,
Jennifer

Oh geez, I haven't read any of the message boards and that is really disturbing to hear people are saying that. No matter how messed up someone is, and that's what she is- just REALLY messed up- you don't wish anything bad to come to them. It's not like she's evil, she's just made some incredibly BAD choices!
She does need lots of help.

shurlyjean
01-05-2008, 09:17 AM
She has been enabled along the way... by her mother, the pop culture, viewers, concert goers... etc. Her life is in a fish bowl.... so darn stressful. She probably never learned the coping mechanisms due to being famous and pampered at such a young age. To may her parents are part of the issue. Child stars are forced to grow up and miss a lot of learning about life along the way. Then everyone is watching them and our society likes to see people "fall" off their pedestal. Look at how many people have troubled lives, but they are not in the public spotlight.

I don't know what will happen with Brittany, but she definately needs a LOT of help... needs a LOT of treatment and needs to be away from the public spotlight. She needs TOUGH love..... The media should leave her alone too, but it is NEWS>>>>> sad...

Hopefully she will have some insight into what is going on, along with the people who love her and have enabled her to self-destruct over the years.

Shirley

shurlyjean
01-05-2008, 09:22 AM
Some child stars make a successful transition into adult stars. Others you never hear from again.

I also find it sad the parents who push their kids to be famous. They will stop at nothing to have their kid on top. Did you hear about the mother who faked her husbands death so her daughter could get tickets to Hannah Montona? They were denied.

Some parents have their kids rule the roost... they won't say "no" to anything. I tend to be the "yes" person here... so I understand this.. my DH is the "no" person.. so we balance out. I want my kids to achieve on their own grit and determination. I will help them, but not enable them (at least I hope not). I will encourage, but they need to own their own mistakes and achievements.

Shirley

Caboverde1
01-05-2008, 02:38 PM
I feel sooooo bad for her...I would work for free as her life coach...she needs 24\7 help!

Tonii