PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SUggestions.

keltie
11-30-2006, 04:59 PM
I posted snowmen cards in the gallery, and they just don't look right. I would welcome any suggestions. THanks
Heather

iloveflipflops
11-30-2006, 05:00 PM
Kelsey I was just looking at them and i really like them. What don't you like about them? Maybe add a saying or something to the front? Is there room? I don't know what you can do to make them better. Really!

Christie
11-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Heather I think they are fab. the way they are. Don't change a thing. They are tooooo cute!

Erin K
11-30-2006, 05:29 PM
I also like them, but I'll be honest, I didn't realize the circle things were supposed to be hats, I thought they were just cool looking decorative circles.. Maybe they'd look more like hat if they had a black band around the brim? I don't know , but I like them very much in any event.

nicolette
11-30-2006, 06:38 PM
I really like your cards! I think Erin had a good suggestion about putting a black band around the brim. Maybe use a pop dot under the smaller circle to help give them dimension. They really are adorable cards.

nicole

emmcee
11-30-2006, 07:34 PM
I think your cards are really cool too. I left you some praise and an idea of using pop dots. I love the mittens, too cute :cute:

Far North
11-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Tee-he don't listen to Erin about not knowing the circles are hats...SHE LIVES in Florida how would she know about winter hats OR snowmen ::biglaugh: : !!!
Heather, I looked and absolutely knew what they were from the first moment.
Sounds like you have gotten a couple good suggestions to work with...Happy card making!!...Jan