PDA

View Full Version : Im not getting email nofications to the

Jadyeebugsaunt
11-30-2006, 09:28 PM
posts that i make or respond to I can't Pm anyone eitther, I have not done anything to my settings so whats wrong?:cry2:

lost luggage
11-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Funny you should mention that...I am no longer recieving email notification for PMs either... hmmm....

shuggy
11-30-2006, 10:24 PM
do you have too many pm's? i noticed i had a bunch (it counts recieved and sent)...so i deleted a bunch.

lost luggage
11-30-2006, 10:26 PM
Noo....That red and orange slide counter thing makes me nervous when it gets orange and red LOl I keep them cleaned out. ;)

mydogstinks2
12-01-2006, 12:16 AM
I went to check mine and I have no more PM at all?? I'm not sure why or what happened?

Alli
12-03-2006, 03:06 PM
I don't have pm either and I was just gonna send one to Chris! :mad:

Sherry
12-04-2006, 06:31 AM
Hi ladies,

I am sooooo sorry that you all were experiencing problems sending PMs and receiving email notifications. I recently changed my hosting password and, because I did not update my password in my vbulletin software to reflect the new password, email notifications were not being sent. I forgot that changing my hosting password would have a direct result on the operation of Stamp Shack website. Everything should be fine now.

In my defense, however, I am SUPER tired!! With this new puppy, I'm getting up two times a night to take him outside to pee (2:30 and 5:30). :SLEEP: I swear I am a walking zombie these days.

If you are still experiencing problems sending/receiving PMs, please email me directly.

Thanks,
Sherry