PDA

View Full Version : Can I have some cheese with my whine?

suzi_f
01-06-2008, 07:18 PM
I want to take a nap so bad. I told dh he has to make me stay up. I've been staying up until 11-12 and sleeping in until 6:30 everyday. Tomorrow, I gotta get up at 5:15. ICK!!! I need to be tired so I can go to sleep at 10pm tonite!!

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. Dh leaves for the Airport 6:30. At 7, I have to leave to take dd to school, come back almost all the way home to take ds to his new school (he's out of the gifted so back to the "neighborhood school"). He's not technically even "enrolled" yet since everyone took the whole holiday off (not that I can blame them). So, I have to be late to work (big sacrafice) so I can take him in & get him settled. I hope it goes well!!!

As far as work goes, I don't wanna go back!!!! I've had to much fun the last couple weeks hanging here, sleeping in & not showering if I don't want (ewwww gross!). Plus, I found out a girl who's been working here for a little more than a year is make $.60 an hour MORE than me. I'm not pleased. So, I'm going to go in and ask for more $$$ for me too. Not that I'll tell them I know what Angela is making, I'm just going to say I deserve more. I make minimum wage, the same as someone hired off the street to slap food onto trays but I'm expected to make perfect deserts for special occasions. I think that deserves more $$$, don't y'all?? I hate confrontations & asking for anything. Plus, the lady I have to talk to is NEVER in her office so that's going to be a trial just trying to catch her. <sigh>

loobylou
01-06-2008, 07:21 PM
You go and stick up for your rights Suzi. If you are in a higher position, you should get more

cindi
01-06-2008, 09:22 PM
where do you work? I wish you the best!!
:D

hutchink
01-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Good luck with everything tomorrow! I hope you get more money and that your son has a wonderful first day at the new school! I am having some wine but no cheese! LOL!