PDA

View Full Version : Paperbag Studios Rubber stamps featured on "THE VIEW"

inkinupstamps
10-16-2006, 09:52 PM
Did you ladies receive the email about Paperbag Studios Rubber Stamps being featured on the daytime television show, "The View" this week?

I'll copy and paste my email in case you haven't read it:

"Linda Woods and Karen Dinino, of VISUAL CHRONICLES fame, appearing on The View October 19. They use Paperbag Studios rubber art stamps in their journaling work and will feature some in their new book JOURNAL REVOLUTION: RISE UP AND CREATE! due out in 2007!

Be sure to watch The View this week to see if you spot any Paperbag Studios rubber art stamps in the segment. We are hoping to see them, so we will be watching!

Linda and Karen are very talented, inspiring and so funny! See more on the their blog at: visualchronicles.typepad.com!

Have a great day!"

teabear
10-16-2006, 10:00 PM
I love those stamps...will try to remember to watch. I never have the TV on in the daytime, so I'd better write it down :) LOL

inkinupstamps
10-16-2006, 10:02 PM
I don't watch daytime tv either but I LOVE Paperbag studios stamps. I don't know how much we'll actually get to see of the stamps and stamping, but hey...it is nice to know that there will actually be something of interest on during the daytime tv listing. :)

I'm still not sure why I received this email?!:confused: :)

Jennifer

inkinupstamps
10-17-2006, 06:55 AM
...if you are interested. We have some cards in the gallery by paperbag studios (I think?:confused: ).

I can't imagine seeing Rosey or Barbara stamping (:eek: ) with them but I'm eager to see what exactly they'll be doing on this program.

emmcee
10-17-2006, 09:08 AM
I just had a chance to look at the stamps at Paperbag Stamps. Oh, I just love some of these. There are at least 2 right now that are on my wish list. Thank you Jennifer for pointing this place out. :D

Michelle

Caboverde1
10-20-2006, 05:15 PM
hopefully it will be a re-run in a couple of months! I really wanted to see that!

Tonii