PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone wanna come to Montana??

Kreative Dryve
01-09-2008, 05:11 PM
I am serious!
I ran into a local SU demo, and she is putting on a "Pampered Stamper" meet and greet on April 4th-5th, here in my little town of Polson, Montana.
She just sent me a flyer and registration info, that I can e-mail to anyone that might be interested.

This is not going to be all Stampin' Up, and is not a big convention of any means, just a little get together for card makers.

I thought I might pass this on to everyone here, maybe those that can't get to the eastern states might get together in the west.

Her e-mail and phone is included in the info packet, and she could give you more details.

I hope that a few shack sistahs could show-up, and possibly meet little ol' me.

If you want the info, e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks! ~Marie

iloveflipflops
01-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Montana in April!?!??! Won't it be like C-O-L-D with lots of S-N-O-W?????

cindi
01-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Why am stuck so far up in the northeast?? wahhhh
have fun, I hope somebody can make it.
:huh:

Kreative Dryve
01-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Montana in April!?!??! Won't it be like C-O-L-D with lots of S-N-O-W?????

Heck No!
Montana in April is warm and very spring like. Nights do get cold, but the days are warm, usually about 60ish, and even higher.

The loaction is right on the lake too! Gorgeous!
~Marie

iloveflipflops
01-09-2008, 05:34 PM
I need to look at an atlas. I hate to say this, but I am not exactly sure where Montana even is .... shame on me I know!!!

tesschap
01-09-2008, 05:37 PM
I'm with you Sherri. I need to look at map. It does sound like fun!

Kreative Dryve
01-09-2008, 05:41 PM
You can fly into either Missoula or Kalispell, they are both 60 miles from Polson.
Just a hint, we are below Canada, and in between the Dakotas, and Washington/Idaho.
Don't drive here, Montana is after all the 4th largest state, and I mean that when I say it. It's big, that's why we call it "Big Sky Country". I hope to see one of my shack sistahs!
~Marie

Kreative Dryve
01-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Okay, now I feel like a real idiot. I just got to looking at my schedule.

I am sorry to say, that I won't even be in town that day.
As many of you know, my DD plays softball, and she will be on a trip to
Havre and Browning to play that weekend. That's where I will be.
There is only 2 things that get in the way of my stamping, my daughter playing softball, and now nursing-school.

I can still send you all the info if you want. Just e-mail me.

Again my apolgies! ~Marie

1of2shoes
01-09-2008, 08:15 PM
I won't be in Montana until the end of May. We're going to Yellowstone & Grand Tetons. Are you near there?

Kreative Dryve
01-09-2008, 08:32 PM
No I am 85 miles south of Glacier National Park.
If you have never been to Yellowstone or the Tetons, trust me you'll love them both. I used to visit yellowstone every summer with my grandparents, and I lived in Jackson, Wyoming during the Yellowstone fire of 1988. Lots of memories!
~Marie

I won't be in Montana until the end of May. We're going to Yellowstone & Grand Tetons. Are you near there?

ellie
01-09-2008, 11:55 PM
I would love to visit Montanna...it sounds so pretty and I would love, love, love the weather!

MidwestStamper
01-10-2008, 12:19 AM
I love Montana! It's a beautiful state to drive across... I've been through Montana by car, Greyhound Bus and Amtrak--back and forth from Seattle to Minneapolis!

Kreative Dryve
01-10-2008, 06:50 PM
I love Montana! It's a beautiful state to drive across... I've been through Montana by car, Greyhound Bus and Amtrak--back and forth from Seattle to Minneapolis!

That's a lot of traveling! What am I saying, you should see me during softball season!! Yikes, I am gone from March until August, and we go all over the place.

I am not going to be in town during this event, but I might get a chance to visit quickly before leaving for softball.

Please don't let that discourage you from visiting for the "Pampered Stamper".
~Marie