PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I got in the mail today????

mydogstinks2
01-10-2008, 05:16 PM
No really your gonna have to guess!?!

Wanna know why you have to guess????

Cause thats what I have to do!!!!

My mail box is gone!! Totally gone! Post ,mail box ,little flag, everything! It was there yesterday when I came home from work and checked the mail. Today I pull in the driveway and it's gone. :cry2:

I hope there was nothing good in the mail today!

logcabincreations
01-10-2008, 05:22 PM
OH NO!!! Hope you called the cops!!

iloveflipflops
01-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Well who the heck stole it? That's not good!!

My3Ds
01-10-2008, 06:02 PM
He who steals mailboxes must pay the bills that are in the said mailbox! OMG I can't believe someone would want the entire mailbox. Did you call the po-lease?

ellie
01-10-2008, 06:49 PM
Wow, did your neighbors see anyone hanging around? It doesn't seem like something that is easy to steal and I think it's actually a felony.

Robinkay
01-10-2008, 07:13 PM
I think that Dan might have your mailbox. It was on the ground earlier today when I left but when I came back and Dan had left for work it was gone. He might have it to get something better to stick it in the gound. It looked like Consumers Power knocked it down. Cause they were there for quite a while yesterday, parked right in front of oyur house.

Vintagegal
01-10-2008, 07:42 PM
He who steals mailboxes must pay the bills that are in the said mailbox!

Amen!

It looked like Consumers Power knocked it down.

If they did it, they ought to cover the cost of repairing the 'base' of the mailbox, right? (and any damage to the post and box). Just assuming.........

cindi
01-10-2008, 07:53 PM
if you'd just had asnow storm. Here the plows sometimes wipe out our mailboxes!
I hope the mystery is solved and they get ypu a nice new pretty mailbox!
:policeman:

tesschap
01-10-2008, 07:56 PM
That's terrible! But I have to admit you made me giggle when I realized you're not kidding about the guessing!

threefriends91
01-11-2008, 03:44 AM
This is not good, l hope you can find out who took it... These things cost so much to replace... good luck, let us know the out come...