PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Blog Advertising in the Gallery

Sherry
01-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Hello ladies,

Hope you're having a fabulous New Year thus far!

The moderators and I would like to remind you that blog advertising IS allowed in the gallery but it is imperative that you provide a link directly to the image/project that is being displayed. Users who wish to view your project do not want to have to scroll though, quite possibly, months of posts to find the project they are looking for.

If the blog link in your post is not specific to the project displayed, the link will be removed.

Thanks so much for your cooperation!

logcabincreations
01-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Thanks for letting us know....I'll file this in a handy place so that when I start a blog - which I hope to sometime soon - I'll know all the rules. (I'm a little behind on technology, and I'm still trying to take a clear picture with my new digital camera. :wacko:)

iloveflipflops
01-11-2008, 01:36 PM
I am guilty of this I think. I will try and remember to do this. Thanks for the reminder Sherry!

inkinupstamps
01-11-2008, 02:33 PM
YIKES! I believe I've been guilty of this. Not purposely, mind you, but I think I may be a culprit. So sorry and I understand completely if my posts or links are removed.

scrapsoon
01-11-2008, 03:54 PM
phieuw had to read it several times,but now i understand it.atleast i hope.
but what i think where it is about is that when you place an image of your card in the gallery and in thensame time you can ad your blog on it also.
But then it has to go to the picture youved placed.
Ohw sorry i did that also sometimes.
I thougt that is was to let others know you've had a blog too.
i Will remember it and it wont happend again

teabear
01-11-2008, 06:01 PM
Thanks for this...I had no idea. I've been just linking the blog. Will do it correctly now.

loobylou
01-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Thanks Sherry, it will be much easier to find things on those fast moving blogs too. So many great ideas out there.
All you Bloggers, please still take the time to fill out the recipe when you post to the gallery (you know, the part that asks what stamps. paper, ink and embellishments you used) or to tell us about them in your description. Let's keep the Shack gallery great

Deborah
01-13-2008, 12:21 AM
Great reminder, thanks Sherry!

tdurcan
01-13-2008, 01:24 AM
oh look here's a thread...

I will read it.