PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Deborah
12-01-2006, 10:18 AM
I've been lurking here for several weeks, even posted a few cards this week, and just realized I hadn't said HI to everyone!

I'm an addicted card maker, and love all kinds of techniques, stamping being one of those (lol).

I'm an old gal, retired from social work (thank GOD!) a couple of years ago, married to a very patient fella (my Dennis, an engineer), have three grown children, four little grand-boys, and a wonderful litttle five month old SharPei puppy...my first dog ever, and I love her to bits!

I'm very lucky to be able to spend as many uninterrupted hours as I want to in my "Happy Room," and so pleased to be here at Stamp Shack!

Deborah.

iloveflipflops
12-01-2006, 10:24 AM
Welcome Deborah! I am Sherri from NC. I am a stay at home mom with 2 kids, daughter is 14 (going on 30!) and our son is 11 (also going on 30 as of this week!) ha ha

Nice to meet you!

emmcee
12-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Hi Deborah, I've been seeing your cards in the gallery. Great work! I'm Michelle from NC, about an hour north of Sherri. Work for a trucking company, have a DH (Paul), my daughter Laura and SIL Bobby, a cat Oreo and a granddog Levi. I love to make cards, tags and atc's, do a little scrapbooking and altering. However, altering kind of scares me, but I try to think of it as a scrapbook on a can or a cigar box :biglaugh:

Glad to have you with us. :cool:

Erin K
12-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Hi! I'm Erin. I'm so happy to meet you.

I have two boys, 6 and 19 months old. They are just great, but I do NOT get to spend more than a few minutes in my craft room at a time. It's ok though, I get to watch Barnie and smell like baby spit up a lot! hehe Nah, I wouldn't trade it for the world!

:wub: :cute:

inkinupstamps
12-01-2006, 10:44 AM
I've admired your work in the gallery and also am looking forward to the Bareback set. Hope your $$$ arrives to you soon as well.

I'm Jennifer from Ontario, have three grown children, a patient husband (Paul) who "lets" me play in my craft room all day if I choose, 3 cats, 1 Newfoundland puppy and a goldfish named Fred!:chatterbox:

So here is an official HI THERE and WELCOME to you, Deborah!:cute:

Far North
12-01-2006, 11:16 AM
WARM greetings from the Far North!

I thought I had missed your welcome and just looked at your profile last nite so I am glad you shared a few details. I believe you are hosting a tag swap I am in on another board.

I have a one year old American Eskimo pup...who is the perfect pet or somehow she has gotten that impression. I have lived in Alaska 19 years and spent the last 5 years licensing child care homes and facilities. While stamping is my current passion I have dabbled in crafting most of my life. My job doesn't allow for much creativity so I enjoy this opportunity.

Deborah I look forward to seeing you LOTS more at the SHACK!...Jan

tojoco
12-01-2006, 11:24 AM
Hi Deborah, welcome to the most fantastic, friendly and creative website on the internet. I'm Joanne from Collierville, TN. Glad to "meet" you.

shuggy
12-01-2006, 11:28 AM
hi deborah and welcome to the stamp shack!! i'm angie from utah. no kids (other than my bf!) and still no puppy!!!

angie

GrammaStamper
12-01-2006, 11:30 AM
Hello Deborah and welcome. It's nice to meet new people and I love your work you've posted in the Gallery. Hope to chat more and swap, too, when the board is up and running.

My3Ds
12-01-2006, 11:47 AM
Hi Deborah. This is a fun place to hang out. You're gonna love it here.

teabear
12-01-2006, 12:24 PM
I love your work, and I'm glad to meet you. I'm Tami from CA. I have a creative hubby who does the scrapbooking digitally, so I can play with my stamps. I'm a SAHM who homeschools our 11 yo son. My craft room is the place I go for a little me time, when I can get it to myself. Everybody loves to create in here and use the computer.

holly
12-04-2006, 10:47 AM
Hi Deborah!

I have to go to the gallery and see what you've been up to lately. Hope you aren't too tired to stamp while working on web stuff :cute: