PDA

View Full Version : Is it too early to start talking about the TAC seminar?

flyingflower
01-15-2008, 11:02 AM
It is June 19-21 in Wichita KS at the Hyall Regency. I wanna, wanna go. I even have a goal to be a MANAGER by then so I can attend the lunch for managers, executives & directors (Club MED).

IMBlessed5
01-15-2008, 02:53 PM
Good luck Margo!

I'm not going. Last year was a one time deal for me!

logcabincreations
01-15-2008, 03:09 PM
you can do it!!

allinkdup
01-20-2008, 12:51 PM
I am hoping I can go. I haven't missed a year since I started in 2004. However, now I have a job and am not sure if I will get time off to go...boo hoo!

jenn
01-20-2008, 01:15 PM
Never too early to start talking about it! It builds excitement and anticipation. ;)

Last year was my first Seminar, and possibly like Vicki (my roommate!) my only shot too. My goal last year was to get to Seminar, and I achieved that goal. What helped was keeping that in goal in mind, and threads like this on MBs helped.

I will not be attending this year. My family is moving this Summer, and all of our time, energy and $$ is going towards that. I am really bummed, since Wichita is still only 2 hours driving distance like Kansas City was. But, I am thrilled to have had the experience last Summer. :)

kerry
01-20-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can still go. It is however, during the last week of school and you know teachers have a horrible time with free time during that time of year... I wish they would have put it in July or something...

Kerry

logcabincreations
01-20-2008, 04:52 PM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can still go. It is however, during the last week of school and you know teachers have a horrible time with free time during that time of year... I wish they would have put it in July or something...

Kerry

Why are your schools so late getting out? Or is it just the teachers are staying that late?

kerry
01-20-2008, 05:24 PM
We always close late in June (This year kids get out June 17 but teachers get out later than that). I need about another two days after the last teacher day because we have to pack up everything even if we are staying at the same school...UGGHHHH I hate packing!

It ticks me off that schools don't close at the same time of year. I always miss family outings and reunions because they schedule them when they get out in early june...

Kerry

spredbirds
01-20-2008, 08:22 PM
I am thinking aobut it ... not too many direct flights into Wichita, so the airfare seems higher.