PDA

View Full Version : *Update Please keep me in your thoughts

lakeslady
01-17-2008, 05:56 AM
*** UPDATE

Well at least I am home, and although I am not sitting comfortably at least I can get my Stamp Shack fix.;)
Thank you ALL for your thoughts and prayers, I really do appreciate them.
Well I am crawling about, literally:arghh: and things could have gone better.
I was in that uncomfortable position for an hour, and hurt really bad. The consultant found a polypus but unfortunately was unable to remove it though he really tried. They have now scheduled me for surgery under a general anaesthetic to take it out and also to have another hysterscopy and a biopsy next month.
So I will keep on dropping by the Stamp Shack and keeping my mind occupied being creative.
Thanks again dear friends
JP

The friendliness and creativity of the Stamp Shack has kept me busy these last few weeks, but todays the date, and I feel I could do with a little support.
Last year I had a benign tumor removed from my womb, but it has re occured and I have to have a Hysteroscopy this afternoon.
I know lots of ladies have this problem, but when it is you, the mind can run riot with the unthinkable. I hate the embarassment of it all, and as I suffer from arthritis of the hips and spine, the positioning for the procedure is very painful both during and after.
I know that I dont know any of you very well just yet, and maybe that is why I feel I can ask you to help.
My husband is very supportive but I do not wish to worry my children right now.
Thank you for listening
JP

jazzypurple853
01-17-2008, 06:13 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

tesschap
01-17-2008, 06:25 AM
JP - I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Do post us an update when you are able or is there someone who could post for you so we know how you are doing?

Sending you BIG HUGS.

dreis1
01-17-2008, 07:19 AM
Thanks for letting us know. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Please do up-date us and let us know how things went. (((Hugs))) Glinda

emmcee
01-17-2008, 07:22 AM
We'll be thinking of you and sending prayers. Let us know as soon as you can how you are getting along.

loobylou
01-17-2008, 07:28 AM
Jp
Sending you good vibes and strength from across the miles. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you have someone to look after you when you come home

GrammaStamper
01-17-2008, 07:32 AM
JP, you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Please, let us know you're doing when you are able to check in here. We want to stay in touch.

ccstampin12
01-17-2008, 07:44 AM
JP,
You're definitely in my thoughts today. Probably, with the time difference, your procedure is over. I hope so, and hope the test results will be negative.
{HUGS}
Joanie

mydogstinks2
01-17-2008, 08:16 AM
i will be thinking of you today! Best of luck.

kimmyqtgirl
01-17-2008, 08:16 AM
JP sending you some big hugs and prayers. I will be thinking about you all day. Please let us know how you are as soon as you feel up to it. ((((((HUGS)))))

Paula Carden
01-17-2008, 08:18 AM
JP you are in my thoughts- hopefully they will give you something for your discomfort after the surgery for your arthritis too. Take care and we will be here when you are feeling better.

threefriends91
01-17-2008, 08:25 AM
JP l will be thinking of you and praying for you today.. l'm so glad you shared with us. it always helps to have support at this time.. We are all here for you.. Please update us as soon as you can. Take care because we care.

logcabincreations
01-17-2008, 08:29 AM
Hi Joan....my prayers and thoughts will be with you today. And here's a big hug that I hope will ease your jittery nerves.

Darleneh710
01-17-2008, 09:49 AM
JP~ I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...
hugs,

toao
01-17-2008, 09:56 AM
You have my prayers as well.

Mary

scrappinnuts
01-17-2008, 10:29 AM
You are in my thoughts and prayers..please let us know how you are doing.

teabear
01-17-2008, 10:35 AM
You definitely came to the right place. I'm sending up a prayer right now for you. I hope you have an easier go of it than you imagine. Hugs to you.

moon_beam23
01-17-2008, 10:41 AM
I hope that you get well soon, and that the pain is manageable and does not last long.

scrapsoon
01-17-2008, 12:04 PM
I will sure think of you.
And i hope it will be oke and you wont have that much pain.

countrycowgirl
01-17-2008, 06:26 PM
JP I hope everything goes well! I will be thinking of you... and hope you are back on your feet soon!

lakeslady
01-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Well at least I am home, and although I am not sitting comfortably at least I can get my Stamp Shack fix.;)
Thank you ALL for your thoughts and prayers, I really do appreciate them.
Well I am crawling about, literally:arghh: and things could have gone better.
I was in that uncomfortable position for an hour, and hurt really bad. The consultant found a polypus but unfortunately was unable to remove it though he really tried. They have now scheduled me for surgery under a general anaesthetic to take it out and also to have another hysterscopy and a biopsy next month.
So I will keep on dropping by the Stamp Shack and keeping my mind occupied being creative.
Thanks again dear friends
JP

Jovi
01-17-2008, 06:35 PM
I'm so sorry I didn't see your original post.
I'm sorry to read that your procedure didn't go so well today.
Since the doctor wasn't able to remove the polypus, does that mean that you'll still be in a lot of pain until next month?

logcabincreations
01-17-2008, 06:39 PM
Hi Joan...thanks for the update. Saying a prayer you'll be feeling much better very soon.

maxiesmom
01-17-2008, 08:17 PM
Keeping a good thought for you and prayers as well. Hopefully it will all be resolved next time.
HUGS!!

kimmyqtgirl
01-17-2008, 09:22 PM
Still keeping you in my thoughts. Hopefully this next surgery will be it!

GrammaStamper
01-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the update, JP. I hope all goes well next month for you. I'll be praying for you.

Kreative Dryve
01-18-2008, 12:12 AM
Lots of prayers!
~Marie

Tantalize
01-18-2008, 02:20 AM
I missed the original post. Im so sorry for all that you're going through, JP, and will be keeping you close in thought.