PDA

View Full Version : happy dancin'

flyingflower
01-17-2008, 03:15 PM
I have in my van the scor-pal that my craftin gf is letting me use over the weekend and maybe even at my stamp-a-stack shin-dig the weekend after:D

The person at Greenwell Foundation called me at lunch today - she loves the photo I took of the barn. Yes, they want me to take the photos to up date the website! I won't get paid, but they will put my photos on their website with credits, she'll get me a parking pass so I don't have to pay the access fee to the state park, she wants me to be one of the artists featured in their sunday in the Park series (and said yes, I could do it multiple times during the year) which including newspaper publicity of the events, she is putting together a list of service providers to give ot the folks who book the manor house for special events like weddings and asked me to consider being included (sm fee). She asked if I had a website so we could link both ways.

On top of that, in 2 hours I will be on the way home for a 4 day weekend.

Erin K
01-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Scor-pal is great. I belive that if you can have it for your thingie you will sell some. I think everyone who doesn't have one needs to take it as a half price item for SURE.

I LOVE mine.