PDA

View Full Version : Having to work STINKS!!!

suzi_f
01-17-2008, 03:22 PM
I love my job & I love the people I work with and I whined up a storm when I thought I may have to leave there but, I HATE not being here all day, everyday!!! I have found it so hard to find time to hang here for the last couple of days. I can't keep up w/the posts & everytime I sign on, if I don't get to read all the posts, the Shack says I have.

Anyway, I think I have my work situation all straightened out. DD's best friend's mom is going to drive the girls to school & I'll pick them up. The best thing is that she still wants to pick up 2 days a week so, she'll pick Becca up then & I just have to pick her up at thier house. Awesome!!! I only have to drive there 3 time a week instead of 10!!! Gas savings plus more time (to catch up on the Shack or do house work. Which do you think I choose??)

So, maybe now I'll have enough time to keep up w/all the posts that I'm missing and maybe, just maybe, respond and leave new messages too. I need higher post numbers!!

Erin K
01-17-2008, 03:39 PM
I'm glad you got that worked out.
:)

sorry you can't be here as much as you'd like

toao
01-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Amen sister! I hate having to work too. Hopefully in a few weeks, I'll be going back to the HOUSE though! Yaay. Hope it gets better for ya.

Mary

Darleneh710
01-17-2008, 04:35 PM
Amen to that!
lol

loobylou
01-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Hey Suzi, I hear you! I've been lovingbeing on vacation for the last 5 weeks (2 more to go), but dreading going back to work and not being so caught up on everything here.

One thing I have found that works, instead of hitting NEW POSTS
try going to QUICK LINKS, then TODAY"S POSTS.
That will give you all the last 24 hours posts in all forums

Christie
01-22-2008, 04:12 PM
Hey Suzi, I hear you! I've been lovingbeing on vacation for the last 5 weeks (2 more to go), but dreading going back to work and not being so caught up on everything here.

One thing I have found that works, instead of hitting NEW POSTS
try going to QUICK LINKS, then TODAY"S POSTS.
That will give you all the last 24 hours posts in all forums

that's a great tip Sarah! I didn't know about that one!!