PDA

View Full Version : thanks...

shuggy
01-18-2008, 01:47 PM
it's been a rough couple of weeks at work (and continues)...we have been very busy (almost always a full unit) and have had very critical patients with what seems like a higher amount than usual of them passing away. it's a very difficult job to try and sort out your emotions. not to mention working extra. so i posted a little thing on my blog last week and many of you have been so supportive. i just wanted to say thank you. you ladies mean the world to me.

and thank, mj, for the wonderful card!!!

Tantalize
01-18-2008, 02:14 PM
Hey Ang. Sorry to hear you're going through rough times. *HUGS*

iloveflipflops
01-18-2008, 02:29 PM
You have one of those jobs where you are one in a million to be able to do it and you are you know!! Love ya Ang!!!

Patty
01-18-2008, 05:10 PM
awwww--I think you should begin packing for Indiana--it's getting closer every day!!

mydogstinks2
01-18-2008, 05:12 PM
Hugs to you Angie!! You have a hard job and you are a great person to do it!!

My3Ds
01-18-2008, 05:28 PM
Angie - it takes a special person to do the job you do. Thanks goodness these families have you. I couldn't even begin to imagine how difficult it is. Hugs to you!

Kreative Dryve
01-19-2008, 02:22 PM
Angie,
I know how you feel, truly I do, I remember those kind of days and weeks on the ambulance. We never forget the ones we lost, but we deal with it, and help the ones around us. I was so thankful to have friends, family, and peer support for those days. I am always here to lend an ear. ~Marie