PDA

View Full Version : Honk Honk Honk...

LinzyD
12-02-2006, 12:44 AM
I found this and thought I would share just in case any of us ever need to use it....

Our mascot, or hero is the Goose. Why?? Because geese all travel the same distance, make the same journey, go the same direction to achieve the same goal, but sometimes one falls out of formation cuz she is just 'too tired to fly any longer'. She knows where she is supposed to go, the rest of the flock are well on their way, but she just can't keep up. The joy of being in such a strong formation though is that when all seems hopeless she is carried forward by the strength of those flying around her, she is lifted and kept in the air by the sheer wind of wings flying beside her. When she regains her strength, she is still in formation, and on her way again, with the never-ending support of her flock. And when it is her turn to keep another in the air, she will remember.

If you ever see a post that has 'honk honk honk in it, it is one of us Geese calling to each other. I think we can all benefit from the gift of group support...no matter what, never give up your place in the flock!

Hope this story encouraged you all as much as it did me! :cute:
Linzy

Christie
12-02-2006, 09:47 AM
Linzy what a great story. This is a great idea!! This story would make a cute card too!!:cute:

scrappinnuts
12-02-2006, 10:28 AM
great story Linzy..We all need words of encouragement..thank you

lost luggage
12-02-2006, 10:56 AM
WOW! You guys are getting really serious this morning! Now get up and go move around!! (That was my drill sergeant voice. lol)