PDA

View Full Version : Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Whoopsie Daisy!
10-17-2006, 10:31 AM
How's everyone doing this morning?
Did you all have a good start to your week?

I'm having an anxiety attack over the custom scrapbooking that I have to get done by the end of next month. I have 4 more albums to go. I just started on the next two... got a couple of pages completed in a half hour.

I have 3 swaps to complete, 3 CJ's to finish up tonight, and will try to get at least one album cranked out before I take off for the SU convention in Reno this weekend... we leave on Thursday.

I think I need a hug. :)

Have a terrific Tuesday!!

Jane

teabear
10-17-2006, 10:37 AM
Sending you a big ((((hug)))). Have a great time in Reno, I love it there :) We went last year about this time and it was so pretty.

I just found out last night that the annual craft fair I usually do in Nov. is cancelled. I'm trying to decide if I should seek out another one, or just give a sigh of relief and focus on other things. I could make alot of gifts with that time, and save the money that I usually spend at the stores. Ironically, it's the money I make from the craft fair that I use for gifts.

cindi
10-17-2006, 10:38 AM
a BIG hug!! And creative wishes too. Don't forget to have fun!
Cindi :)

lost luggage
10-17-2006, 10:40 AM
:) Here's a ((HUG))

I'm ok this morning....our HOA meeting was a little ugly...we have to have another meeting in 30 days which I am not looking forward too. There normally is only one meeting per quarter. We've had 3 in three months. :(

My brother had his surgery yesterday... I have to talk to my mom. His surgery was at 4pm...I can't believe they made him fast that long.

I am hoping to relax a little bit and make some cards today. ;)

KerianneS
10-17-2006, 10:42 AM
a big (HUG) from the Northwest! Hope it helps!!! Really, sounds like you could use some extra hands instead of just hugs - hope you get all accomplished that you're hoping to!!! :)

laos348
10-17-2006, 10:48 AM
Good luck with all your work Jane!!

Today I'm going in to have lunch with my kindergartener. She's been telling me about all the other moms who have been in, so I set aside today to go visit her.

Laura

teabear
10-17-2006, 10:53 AM
That is such a wonderful thing, to go have lunch with your kiddo. I treasure those memories :) My DS loved it if I brought a happy meal or pizza for him. Have fun!

tojoco
10-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Wow you sure have a lot on your plate but I know you can handle it. Just take a step back and breathe. Then carry on and let your creativity flow.

lbakerc42
10-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Hey Whoopsie Daisy,

Here is a {{{big hug}}} from Maryland. Good Luck getting everything done.

lbakerc42
10-17-2006, 11:29 AM
:) Here's a ((HUG))

I'm ok this morning....our HOA meeting was a little ugly...we have to have another meeting in 30 days which I am not looking forward too. There normally is only one meeting per quarter. We've had 3 in three months. :(

My brother had his surgery yesterday... I have to talk to my mom. His surgery was at 4pm...I can't believe they made him fast that long.

I am hoping to relax a little bit and make some cards today. ;)

Hi Just Julie,

You deserve to take a little break and relax! Sounds like a lot is going on.

Whoopsie Daisy!
10-17-2006, 12:54 PM
ever have those mornings where you just feel overwhelmed? I'm doing much better now. Thank you for all the hugs. It really helped.

Julie, hope your brother is doing better and recovers quickly.

Laura, that's great that you are going to have lunch with your daughter! :)

Tami, I'm sorry to hear that your craft fair got cancelled. If you don't go looking for another one, you will have so much time now to craft. Would you like to head over here for tea and some card making fun? ;)

Kerianne... you're invited too! I would love extra hands!

Here's to a wonderful day!
hugs,
Jane

lost luggage
10-17-2006, 02:10 PM
:) Thanks everyone...we are waiting to hear from the pathologist (I guess that's who looks at the tumor) to see if he will need further treatment. Apparently the cancer levels were very high in his blood before the surgery. :( I appreciate your posts very much!

teabear
10-17-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm sending good thoughts that the results are better than you hope for. It is so hard waiting. I've been through this a number of times and there is just nothing that helps except the results. I hope you hear soon.

benandnatesmom
10-17-2006, 08:10 PM
Jane---you can do it!!!!

We have got to get together in a CJ sometime!!