PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I'm doing... again

Erin K
12-02-2006, 09:07 PM
I have not kept my stamp index book up to date, then I sold like 1/2 my stamps in that sale so it's way off. so I'm starting over and making a whole new one. I made a deal with myself that I can't do any more stamping until I'm all up to date! :chatterbox:

So wish me luck as I get my stamps all cataloged again! Then I'm gonna have FUN!

Oh and I can't buy anything till I get it all done either.

cindi
12-02-2006, 09:29 PM
you have projects to make
There are great sales right now:wub:
Hurry!!
:)

mahodgman
12-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Wow, that is an ambitious project! I don't have my notebook updated either. I have bought a ton of new stuff that is not in there as well as sold off some stuff that needs to come out. I also need a better system for finding the actual stamps once I've decided what I want to use. I've got stamps in like 3 or 4 different places. It is insane!

Erin K
12-02-2006, 09:44 PM
yea, I'm going to relable all my unmounted CD cases too and put in the book if the stamp is in my drawers, if it's in the box still (I've been keeping my SU in boxes still) or what unmounted case it's in. I really want to be able to put my hands right on the stamp I want ya know? I find I use the same ones over and over because I know where they are!
:wideeyed: