PDA

View Full Version : So Cal Girls Stamp Show Loot

hbpuppy
01-27-2008, 05:43 PM
The first picture shows all the loot I bought at the Riverside, CA rubber stamp show yesterday.

The next picture shows the 3 make and takes I did. the top one is a super simple card. I gave it to my niece so she can color the image. The bottom left is a little nugget holder made out of SU scallop and tag punch outs. The one on the right is a glittery hummingbird from a die cut, paint daubers, diamond glaze, glitter, and ribbon. The first 2 were free and the 3rd was a donation for the California fire victims.

Paula Carden
01-27-2008, 05:46 PM
Good haul!, great make and takes too. Love the candy holder.

mydogstinks2
01-27-2008, 05:48 PM
What are those wooden things in the middle of the first picture??

My3Ds
01-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Whatcha going to do with the bobbins? Funny that they had those at a stamp show.

hbpuppy
01-27-2008, 06:13 PM
I don't know what those bobbin things are supposed to be used for but I bought them for my ribbon. I figure I can fit about 5 or 6 ribbons on each. I'm going to use masking tape on the ribbon ends. I found the bobbin thingies at the yankiwi booth that Tami talked about in another post. They had all kinds of interesting things in a very small booth.

cindi
01-27-2008, 07:11 PM
fun looking make & takes too.
Will you report back & tell us how you like the grungeboard?
:)

ellie
01-27-2008, 08:16 PM
Looks like you had a great time. I like those bobbin thingies!

IMBlessed5
01-27-2008, 10:01 PM
What booth had the Tombow markers? I'm going to an Heirloom show on March 1st - I wanna know where to look!

1of2shoes
01-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Here's my junk, er stuff, that I got at the Expo.

I got a bunch of EZ mount, some pages to put my EZ mounted stamps on, some stamps ($2 each!), lots of GWO (gorgeous wee objects) from YanKiwi, a pen and some UM stamps and those cool shaped books. Those are just regular books cut into shapes with a saw. I'm going to try to do some journaling. The books were 2/$10, so I figure that's ok to play with.

If I wasn't so busy making aprons today, I'd be making one of those cool bamboo bracelets from YanKiwi.

cindi
01-27-2008, 10:05 PM
awesome loot!!!
you girls really did it up right!
I like the gracias stamp..fun
:)

hutchink
01-27-2008, 10:07 PM
WOW you ladies all scored awesome items! Debbie I can wait to see your aprons!

My3Ds
01-27-2008, 10:08 PM
Some country prim stores, antique stores, etc. sell wire holders that the bobbins slip in to and then hang on your wall for decoration. I have several of the bobbins and I used to have one of the wire hangers. Not sure if I still have it. If I do, I'll post a picture.

hbpuppy
01-27-2008, 11:19 PM
What booth had the Tombow markers? I'm going to an Heirloom show on March 1st - I wanna know where to look!

I got them in the Stamps by Judith booth. Judith was there last year too. If she's at your show, visit with her. She's super nice.

Robinkay
01-28-2008, 10:44 AM
Heather- Wow you got some really cool stuff. Your make in takes are so nice too. I really like to do the make it takes BUT I am alwalys worried about someone else thinking that I am taking too long.
I think you had mentioned Judith for the Heirloom show Stinkydog,3darlings & I went too. She was so swamped with customers I couldnt get anywhere near her booth.
Can't wait to see your creations from all of your goodies.

moon_beam23
01-28-2008, 11:00 AM
Great stuff! I can't wait to see what you make with your new loot.

TiikkiStars
01-28-2008, 11:55 AM
Great loot!!! Thanks for sharing pics with u!

I used Grungeboard for the first time in November and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Its just like chipboard, except its flexible. It has a soft leathery like feel to it. Its totally distressable, inkable, paintable, etc. Its just really fun to play with! And you get sooo much in a packet with a lot of variety.

:> Karen

tesschap
01-28-2008, 02:13 PM
Wow - lots of awesome loot!

IMBlessed5
01-28-2008, 02:36 PM
I got them in the Stamps by Judith booth. Judith was there last year too. If she's at your show, visit with her. She's super nice.

Thanks! I just checked the vendor list for the Indy show and Stamps by Judith is not listed. :( Oh well!

threefriends91
01-28-2008, 03:04 PM
Wow, You ladies scored it big time.. So many cool items l'm jealous, LOL we don't have anything like that here.. So glad you all had a great time. l just love your stamps and all the special goodies. l can't wait to see the new cards and things you come up with.