PDA

View Full Version : My Creative Classroom-grand opening

Far North
01-27-2008, 07:42 PM
My Creative Classroom (http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/)kicks off their new website for on-line creative classes beginning today. This week is full of prizes, free classes, and challenges. You will recognize at least one of the instructors...shackie, countrycowgirl (Donna)-- check out the list you may be surprised at who else you know.

....Jan

I sure hope this is the best forum for this topic-if not moderators please let me know.

HeatherJ
01-27-2008, 08:24 PM
Very cool site, thank you for the intro, I had not been there before!

teabear
01-27-2008, 09:01 PM
How fun. I just signed up for the newsletter so I can take the free classes this week :) Thanks Jan.

loobylou
01-27-2008, 09:52 PM
I just got an error message from Jan's link

Error 503 - Service Temporarily Unavailable

This error means that the web server is currently unable to handle your request due to a temporary overload.

I hope that means they are really good.

IMBlessed5
01-27-2008, 09:57 PM
I get the same error right now. Hmmm......

What are the "creative classes"? Like stamping techniques, or what? Just curious!

Far North
01-27-2008, 10:51 PM
I was in and it knocked me out-I got the same message. Their open house just began tonight. So I don't think they were prepared for our fantastic network of stampers--let alone other crafters to hit them all at once. You must register to log in to their mini classes. Donna has one on glitter embellishments and there are others on card making and photoshop elements. There are several other topics for their regular classes making journals, recipe books and board books. We''ll have to try later...It is fun to see a new venture beginning.

hutchink
01-27-2008, 11:22 PM
It is back up now...no problems!

threefriends91
01-28-2008, 06:01 AM
Thanks so much, l've saved it and will be signing up for it..later today.

moon_beam23
01-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Cool site, has some interesting classes!

tesschap
01-28-2008, 02:19 PM
Neat - TFS. I'll spend some time checking out the site tonight - depending on the state of the hospitalized family members !!!!

directmailscrapper
01-28-2008, 02:33 PM
I just signed up! I've never taken an online class before. SHould be fuN!

countrycowgirl
01-29-2008, 10:21 AM
I am so glad so many of you checked it out. There are lots of free giveaways this week! The server crashed the first night but from traffic on another site that shares the server with them... everything seems to be okay now!