PDA

View Full Version : What does this card need?

Michigan Stamper
01-30-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi ladies. Been awhile since I've visited the shack! Will you please take a look at this card: http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=13014&ppuser=1054 and tell me if it needs something else? I'm just not sure what it is that's not quite "right" about it (to my eyes anyway, but maybe I'm just tired). I appreciate your input!

tojoco
01-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Holy Smokes, I think this card is awesome. Aside from maybe putting a few red dots in the top cutout of the "B" to match the rest of the "B", I wouldn't add or change a thing to it. I think it's great.

tesschap
01-30-2008, 10:16 PM
I love the card the way it is. If you really wanted to do anything I add some of the black dots or what the bee's tail is made of - on the top right of white card stock where the large B is. Hope I didn't confuse you! I do love the card the way it is :)

cecescraps
01-30-2008, 10:49 PM
I really like it the way it is but, you might try moving the mine to the lower right hand side and adding a "bee" to the word area. You could also POP the large letter B panel to make it stand out a little more. Just some thoughts... it really is cute "as is" though. :)

Cathi

Firecracker
01-30-2008, 11:07 PM
I love it. If you think it needs something, some cute black and white ribbon. Great card. Hugs, Heather

Michigan Stamper
01-31-2008, 07:01 AM
Thanks so much for the suggestions and compliments! You guys are sweet. Woke up not feeling well this morning, so any "tweaks" may have to wait. I like all the suggestions though, and now I may have to make several more versions of this card!