PDA

View Full Version : SU Winter Mini

mahodgman
12-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Wow, I just got the new SU Winter Mini catalog in the mail. I've seen it on line, but it is never the same as having the book in my hand! I really love several new stamp sets in there! There are also several kits that have cute stamps, but I don't need a kit! I wonder if this will be a new trend. I'm sure it is nice for new stampers who are overwhelmed by the whole catalog. I know when I first started I wasn't sure what I needed to buy or where to start. Now, I've got so much ink and paper and accessories, I just want to buy new stamps. I was just wondering what everyone else thought of the new book.

suzi_f
12-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Still haven't seen it :( My SU rep is supposed to be bringing by some paper for me. Hopefully, I'll get one then. I did go to the SU site & tried to check it out but it never loaded the catty. I'm having a party in Jan so, I'm dying to see what'll be available (besides the SAB stuff that I am also dying to see!!!)

alh
12-03-2006, 11:39 AM
I got mine too. Thanks to Christie. I love it and I can't put it down. I have talked to Christie about having a workshop at my house. I will set the date on Tuesday. See you then.

Anita

workin4stamps
12-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Mary----I feel the same way as you.... while I think the sets are nice for beginning stampers, I wish that they would make the stamps available separately. There are a lot of people I think that would feel that way!

Traci

mahodgman
12-03-2006, 09:04 PM
I got mine too. Thanks to Christie. I love it and I can't put it down. I have talked to Christie about having a workshop at my house. I will set the date on Tuesday. See you then.

Anita

Cool, so are you doing the 7 p.m. workshop then? I think having your own workshop is a great idea....I'll come!

mychellie
12-07-2006, 07:02 AM
really cute sets in their. I made one of those little book thingies and it turned out so cute! I made the small book which comes with the box to store it in.

ccstampin'
12-07-2006, 08:40 AM
My SU! rep is tending to her ill mother, and she won't be doing any SU! things for a while. I couldn't view the catalog on line for some reason...it wouldn't load! I wonder why?
Guess I'll have to live in suspense!
sigh.
LOL
Joanie:cry2:

sap425
12-07-2006, 10:54 PM
I too agree that the stamps should be available w/out having to purchase the whole kit. I think SU is trying to get new stampers and this is an easy way. However, in the mean time those of us that are diehard SU lovers have all the basics and would like just the stamps. Maybe this is just a trial and they are going to see what kind of response they get and will take it from there.