PDA

View Full Version : I may not be able to walk tomorrow!

cecescraps
02-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Why did I think taking a ONE hour spin/cycle class at the gym would be a good idea??? Let me tell you, it was ONE hour of pure HECK!!! Honest to goodness, I almost fell down when I got off the bike!! My legs felt like jello for an hour and I can already tell that it is not going to be good tomorrow!! Hello, Mrs. Over-weight, middle aged, out of shape lady you should have known better.:nah:

cindi
02-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Better start the sore muscle cream & ibuprophen tonight!
Oh man..I can just feel it
:(

cecescraps
02-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Great ideas Cindi! I hope my 16 yr. DS can carry me upstairs tonite! LOL

logcabincreations
02-04-2008, 03:10 PM
That's a long time to cycle -- I can't even imagine!! :swoon: You poor thing. Maybe a nice warm bath in some Epsom Salts will help -- along with the Ibuprofen.

Becky P
02-04-2008, 03:40 PM
I can only laugh at this cause this is something that "I" would do.

*LOL* Maybe you should go ahead and get dressed for tomorrow today...then sleep in the reclyner. *LOL*

tesschap
02-04-2008, 03:45 PM
I'm laughing too - and because this is also something that I would do! I promised myself that I'd start walking on our treadmill this week but I'm not motivated today so once again I'll put it off! I hope you can take a nice hot bath and that you're not too sore!

cecescraps
02-04-2008, 04:11 PM
I can only laugh at this cause this is something that "I" would do.

*LOL* Maybe you should go ahead and get dressed for tomorrow today...then sleep in the reclyner. *LOL*

Excellent idea Becky!! Maybe my DD will go upstairs (the thought makes me want to cry) and bring me something nice and soft down to wear. :)

iloveflipflops
02-04-2008, 04:25 PM
go cathi go. I'm so proud of u!!!! I hope you aren't more sore tomorrow.

My3Ds
02-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Good job! Sorry to say that you probably will be sore tomorrow, but Wednesday will probably be worse. Try some stretching to help work out the lactic acid in the muscles. I also like the idea of getting dressed for tomorrow today and sleeping in the chair. ;)

ellie
02-04-2008, 04:57 PM
You poor girl...I bet your bottom will be sore too. Last time I rode a bike my butt was soooo sore. I don't understand it - there is certainly enough padding there!
Maybe a nice hot bath and some Motrin.

ctinyjoy
02-04-2008, 05:56 PM
I did something similar once myself. I went to a free trial at the YMCA. They had an advanced step aerobic class going on. I thought I could handle it since I used to line dance all the time back then. I jumped in and after an hour of non-stop workout I hobbled out to my car and um got sick:embarrassed:

Needless to say I didn't join.