PDA

View Full Version : More birthday thanks*updated 14 Feb

loobylou
02-06-2008, 01:59 AM
I love that my birthday celebrations and wishes are being spread out over a few weeks.
Today I had 3 more Shackie cards

Chelsea (spredbirds) Thanks for the black and white card. Il love the paisley- I have a paisley stamp that I've never used- you have inspired me to get it out and play.

Sally (Firefly) Shared the love with a black and white card from a swap. Isn't it fun to use these great cards as RAKs? Thank you

Cathy (Threefriends91) thanks for the lovely images and 2 great cards, both of which I have admired in the gallery. I like the bows you tie on buttons. I'm going to use that idea for sure.

Thanks for all your good wishes

ccstampin12
02-06-2008, 08:25 AM
Hope mine gets there SOON!!!
Joanie

firefly
02-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Sarah - so glad you enjoyed the swap card!

Christie
02-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Don't you just love getting your birthday extended!!

loobylou
02-07-2008, 02:34 AM
More fun mail today :)

Thanks Pat G for the swap card, I like your poem. Love the magazine you sent. Lots of different ideas. We don't get that particular mag here.

Sherry, What a pretty shade of pink! Cute cow card. I like that punny set. Thanks so much.

Kim (Hutchink) I am thrilled to get a parcel from you with a stamp-a-majig. You have spoiled me with your gift and fun kitty card. I will be playing with it at my stamping club tonight!

loobylou
02-07-2008, 11:48 PM
More birthday mail today. Yippee!

Thanks to Barb (Grammastamper) for your fun card, Is that a sugar nellie you used? She is really sweet. I like all the details in embellishing

Joanie (CCstamping), Loved your card with all the different Cuttlebug textures and big flower
Thanks friends for giving me a smile today,

patg
02-08-2008, 01:20 PM
More fun mail today :)

Thanks Pat G for the swap card, I like your poem. Love the magazine you sent. Lots of different ideas. We don't get that particular mag here.

Sherry, What a pretty shade of pink! Cute cow card. I like that punny set. Thanks so much.

Kim (Hutchink) I am thrilled to get a parcel from you with a stamp-a-majig. You have spoiled me with your gift and fun kitty card. I will be playing with it at my stamping club tonight!

Oh yeah! I'm so glad it arrived there! That took a long time! Soon's card arrived sooner than yours and all my cards were mailed out the same time. Pat

spredbirds
02-08-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm glad mine made it!!!

loobylou
02-11-2008, 01:03 AM
2 Donnas sent me cards today...

Thanks to Trapedinga for the bright and cheerful card. Love that row of cupcakes- not enough candles on the whole row for me by far!!!

Countrycowgirl, I love the color of the pink/purple flowers and sentiment. Great idea to surround the sentiment with soft flowers and leaves.

Thank you both so much for thinking of me and helping to make the celebrations last.

loobylou
02-14-2008, 08:07 AM
What fun to have such long lasting birthday celebrations.
I have had more cards this week

Laura (Laos348) Thanks for your great card. Cosmo bella is my favourite, and you can guarantee I said a toast to all my shackie friends. I am thankful everyday for your friendship.

Soon (Scrapsoon) Thanks for the sparkly card and Fun, Fun, groovy granny stamps. I have already made 1 card. Couldn't wait to get my hands on them.

Thanh (Tantalize). Thanks for the great fishy wishes, that jellyfish is very sweet. Love the orange and blue combo. You are clever to have a printed "belated birthday" sentiment inside.

I am still blown away by the generosity and thoughtfulness of you all. i will take a photo of all my birthday cards tomorrow in the daylight and you will see what i mean.

beecreative
02-14-2008, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the birthday card, Sarah (firefly). It was a lovely surprise.

Becky