PDA

View Full Version : CHA anyone?

teabear
02-06-2008, 09:03 PM
I just have to say I'm getting really excited about CHA this weekend. I'll be there on Saturday to register early and sit in on some classes. Then I'll be on the floor for a full day on Sunday. I even got some new shoes and a couple of blouses today so I won't shame anyone with my mountain girl look. Any shackies gonna be there?

spredbirds
02-06-2008, 09:29 PM
I wish I was going Tami ... have fun and definitely report back with what looked cool and new!!!

tojoco
02-06-2008, 09:53 PM
I wish I was going. My good friend, Ellen (who is the buyer for our lss) and her boss, Rhonda (owner of the lss) will be there the whole time. I wanna go too.

MnMommy2
02-06-2008, 11:04 PM
How cool. I might have some connections in going to Chicago Summer CHA with the new DT I made. I love CHA and seeing all the new products and doing the make n takes.

tesschap
02-06-2008, 11:18 PM
I wish I was going too! Do keep us posted on all the new items that you find. Have fun.

mdcash
02-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Tami,

I am going to CHA. We are driving to Anaheim on Friday and I am taking the two Hero Arts classes on Saturday and one other class...........hmmm what was it. Oh yeah, it is the Batik card class (don't remember when that one is though). Sometime on Saturday, I am going to the Copic Workshop and then Sunday, it is off and running on the show floor. I would love to meet up with you. I will send you a PM with my cell#.

3darlings
02-07-2008, 08:51 AM
It is a great show!!! Anaheim is HUGE. Chicago is closer, so we drive to that one! You get lots of freebies and great ideas!!! Have Fun!!! :)

ccstampin12
02-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Sorry, but no, not going.
LSS owner and manager will be there all week. They always bring back tons of new stuff and then we have raffle drawings to win the new stuff!
HAVE A BLAST, whoever is going!
Joanie

mdcash
02-07-2008, 11:04 AM
It is a great show!!! Anaheim is HUGE. Chicago is closer, so we drive to that one! You get lots of freebies and great ideas!!! Have Fun!!! :)

Yes, it is a great show. I think this is my 5th/6th year to go. I can't remember. Anaheim is nice because we can drive (and bring more stuff home):)

We have a tradition when we go to the show where we find a restaurant that has some time yummy chocolate brownie ice cream dessert and we have that for dinner one night. Yummmmmmm, I can't wait.

Swanie78
02-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Just got this in my email and thought Id share....
If you guys that are going dont want it....send it to me ;)
http://www.queenandcompany.com/ProductImages/2008chaw/q&c-cha08-coupon.jpg

GrammaStamper
02-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Tami, any chance of insider information from you, before it hits the streets? JK! I know you're on assignment, but it can't hurt to ask.

moon_beam23
02-07-2008, 03:31 PM
That is so cool Tami! I hope that you have fun. I don't think we have events like that here in Canada! Maybe one year I will be able to go!

teabear
02-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Since I am going on a press pass, I'm allowed to take pictures on the floor with the vendor's permission. I plan to take tons of them and will be publishing alot on Craft Critique (http://www.craftcritique.com/) when I get home. I totally plan to dish as much as possible :) That is the point of going for me.

Thanks for that link Kelly. I've been getting tons of emails from vendors all week. On Saturday I get a press kit which I hear is chock full of fun stuff. I'm taking an empty suitcase or two to bring stuff home.

Kreative Dryve
02-07-2008, 07:26 PM
I am so jealous!

Have fun!

~Marie

cindi
02-07-2008, 07:40 PM
I sure wish I could go with you!!
:)