PDA

View Full Version : What interesting things have you bought while waiting for a prescription at Walgreens

Swanie78
02-07-2008, 05:29 PM
I do this every time I have to pick up a prescription, which thankfully isn't all that often.
I shop while I wait for it to be filled.
So today it was some throat drops (sugar free ones that are SO yummy!), 2 boxes of bandaids (I have a split cuticle on my index finger that was bugging me while I was there...lol), some body spray that is a knock off of CK One (my favorite scent ever!), and, are you ready for this????

A...
cough*coughPEDEGG (http://www.pedegg.com/?directLoad&uid=B58D1064B47CC5A43067E47D4B9B71F2)cough*cough :twitcy:

But I just took a cleaning break and used it and its soooo cool! My feet are so nice and soft now. And it only takes about 10 minutes. It'll save me a few pedicures this summer :nod:

Anyone fall for this stuff? lol

Christie
02-07-2008, 05:40 PM
does it really work? I saw commmercials for it on tv and wondered about it. My feet are horrible and could some tlc!

Swanie78
02-07-2008, 06:44 PM
It does really work! And when you open it up to dump it, it looks exactly like the commercial shows....just the dust in there.
The only catch to it is that you have to make sure and do it with your foot flat so that all the skin stays in the cup. If you turn it upside down so the "grater" is on the bottom, all the skin falls out. Its not that hard once you get the hang of it. And Im short and fat and not all that flexible anymore...lol

Christie
02-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Does it tickle? I have super ticklish feet!

Swanie78
02-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Yeah, that was the hardest part....LOL
I have REALLY ticklish feet. Ive had people at work tell me Im strange because I guess youre not supposed to be able to tickle yourself, but I can do it...lol
But, most of the roughest spots, at least on my feet, are the spots that arent as ticklish so it wasnt so bad.
The buffer pads that they give you with it smooth the skin down so nicely. I cant stop rubbing my feet together....lol
Infact, it got my feet so smooth that I just washed my kitchen floor and fell down on it...LOL! They are super slick now ;)

suzi_f
02-07-2008, 07:39 PM
I've never heard of this. Hmmm, maybe I should go INTO Walgreen's next time I need an RX. I have HORRID feet & they are worse now that all I wear are Crocs. I want a pedicure so bad but can not bring myself to spend the $$$.

Christie
03-18-2008, 04:24 PM
Ok Kelly I bought one. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and had a 20% off coupon and bought one. I have to say it works pretty well. I was a little worried at first but I am impressed!!!

ellie
03-18-2008, 06:00 PM
I might have to take a trip to Walgreens now. I was wondering if that thing worked.

toao
03-18-2008, 06:53 PM
Oh snap. I so need that. Thanks you little enabler. hehee I think the one thing I really like to buy from Walgreens while waiting is their puzzles. Yep, just plain old puzzles. They have really nice ones!

Mary

mahodgman
03-18-2008, 08:11 PM
EeeGhads......I hate Walgreens with a passion! The pharmacy at least. They are always messing up our prescriptions. I do like to look around at all the interesting items they have for sale there, and I liked the idea of the PEDEGG when I saw it on TV. It is nice to know that it actually works. How much did it cost?

tesschap
03-18-2008, 08:13 PM
Hmmm - I'm in desperate need of one of these but I don't think we have a Walgreen's. I may have to check out Bed Bath & Beyond to see if I can find one.

Thanks.

Christie
03-18-2008, 08:40 PM
EeeGhads......I hate Walgreens with a passion! The pharmacy at least. They are always messing up our prescriptions. I do like to look around at all the interesting items they have for sale there, and I liked the idea of the PEDEGG when I saw it on TV. It is nice to know that it actually works. How much did it cost?

It was 9.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond, then I had a 20% off coupon so it made it $7 something.

3darlings
03-18-2008, 09:26 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I think I will have to go and buy one, I am constantly buying creams and stuff for my heels. Thank you for the tip...........I hope I don't laugh while using it........I hate my feet being tickled.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Christie
03-18-2008, 09:36 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I think I will have to go and buy one, I am constantly buying creams and stuff for my heels. Thank you for the tip...........I hope I don't laugh while using it........I hate my feet being tickled.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'm super tickelish and it didn't make me laugh! :D