PDA

View Full Version : funny dog story....involves poo...so you have been warned!!

mydogstinks2
02-07-2008, 07:49 PM
So ok we have the two puppies:
Doodle aka the princess who can do no wrong!
Doobie aka we are not getting another dog, well mabye one more.

So it was kinda nice outside today almost, gasp, warm-ish. So I went out to play with the dogs after work. Tippy was running around playing with the ball. Little Bit was on the leash running like a psycho. Fred was chassing birds, he hates them. Doodle was walking around being all cute and looking for just the right stop to do her business. Doobie was working on his business. A few minutes later everybody was done but Doobie was still working on his business.

I went up by him and he started to walk away and then freeked out. He was running all around the yard and yipping like he was being killed. I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself.

He was being chased by a turd!!!!!

He had a little "nugget" stuck on the end of a hair hanging out of "there" (ya know what I mean:wideeyed:)

His mother, who is my sisters dog did the exact same thing once too. It was just as funny then to.

So after I laughed I went inside and got a paper towel and rescued him.

All is safe in the world now. But I feel if for any reason these dogs were to ever have to rescue me I'm doomed!!:goofy:

tojoco
02-07-2008, 07:51 PM
That is hilarious! I think I would like to live in your house for at least a day. I bet I would never stop laughing.

GrammaStamper
02-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Okay, I can totally see you running around, pants around your ankles, looking for help. Man, I want to erase that vision from my head! LOL!

mydogstinks2
02-07-2008, 07:55 PM
That is hilarious! I think I would like to live in your house for at least a day. I bet I would never stop laughing.

Everyone should live in my house for one day! They would never want pets again. You know how when your young and want kids. Then you see that one lady with all the kids screaming and you decide to wait awhile. My house can do the same thing for anyone thinking of getting a dog.

cindi
02-07-2008, 07:57 PM
very funny Chris!!!
that pup was scared sh!tless
te he he
:)

Erin K
02-07-2008, 08:00 PM
Of course he was scared! Imagine! Poop stuck in you hair! You'd run too.

3darlings
02-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Did you need a paper towel for yourself too?? Too Funny!! I remember you telling about your sister's dog......it must run in the family!:)

iloveflipflops
02-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Poor poor Doobie. I feel sorry for him!! LOL

Christie
02-07-2008, 08:48 PM
LOL!!! I've had to rescue Jiggs before too. Although your story sounds much more funny then mine was!

logcabincreations
02-08-2008, 11:57 AM
OMG...this is hilarious!

jazzypurple853
02-08-2008, 12:21 PM
That was funny, thanks for sharing.

moon_beam23
02-08-2008, 01:04 PM
I've had that happen to my dog too Chris, and it is absolutely hilarious!!!