PDA

View Full Version : Can't leave feedback/comments/praise in the gallery.

inkinupstamps
12-04-2006, 08:22 AM
Do I just need to sip one more cup of coffee slowly and then I'll see the button in front of me, or can I not leave feedback on cards posted due to the contest voting taking place now? The card I am referring to isn't a contest entry though.:confused:

Sherry
12-04-2006, 08:38 AM
Hi Jennifer,

I'm in the process of updating some things and I just hadn't finished updating when your question was posted. Everything should be fine now.

Sherry

GrammaStamper
12-04-2006, 08:38 AM
Jennifer, I was able to leave a comment on a card. Don't understand why you can't, but maybe log off and back on again. I guess it would be worth a try. Or, another cup of coffee; whichever is easiest.

I see Mary is having trouble uploading a photo, says the button is not there, but it's on mine. I would offer her the same advice.

inkinupstamps
12-04-2006, 08:40 AM
Hi Jennifer,

I'm in the process of updating some things and I just hadn't finished updating when your question was posted. Everything should be fine now.

Sherry

Oops..sorry Sherry. I didn't know you were working on things there. I just figured it was me. I do not always see things right in front of my nose. Hope I didn't sound whiney! :wub:

Sherry
12-04-2006, 08:42 AM
The reason Jennifer couldn't post replies in the gallery is that I have been updating some things with user groups.

When users first register, their title will be "Junior Member". After 10 posts, they will be promoted to "Shack Member". Junior members will not have access to the birthday list, the download section, or the swap board.

I was in the middle of doing the updates when Jennifer's message was posted and I had not yet enabled posting privledges for the "Shack Member" group. I have since completed the updates and everything should work just fine now :)

Cheers,
Sherry