PDA

View Full Version : Flood AND Birthday Thanks!!

Caboverde1
02-09-2008, 08:58 PM
I have rec about 25 cards....WOW! I love you all and Thank YOu individually and COLLECTIVELY! Thank you soooooo much! I truly appreciate all the bueatiful card...my DH is jealous...Everyday more cards come!

TOnii:wubclub:

patg
02-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Wow 25 cards so far and it isn't even your birthday yet! I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying them! Pat

Caboverde1
02-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Ok...here is the final birthday THANK YOU run-down:

Of course LoobyLou started the barrage...
and in no particular order are;;;
Ethel A, Sherri T, Donna C (x's2), Becky R., Debbie & Jess, Cheri S, TOjoco(x's2), Nancy (Directmailscrapper), Robin L, Catherine C, Linda G (x's2), Sally B (x's2), Barbra B, Cathy (3friends x's2), Joanie, Marie J. (x's2), Joan P, Heather S, Heather C, Nancy A, Pat G, Donna F.

That is 28 BEAUTIFUL and MUCH APPRECIATED cards...I love you all and appreciate all the good vibes, those of you that sent 2 cards and also sent me beautiful images and small gifts....THANK YOU< THANK YOU >THANK YOu all! I appreciate your efforts to make my birthday a Memorable one and you did...
I feel much better and was finally able to enjoy my birthday and I received a Full day at the spa gift certificate, 2 coach purses (2 parents) with matching wallets, and my kids got my beloved Coach Dog Carrier (Sexi looks soooo hot in her carrier with her matching leash and collar), and some books, and a new GPS, and an IPOD touch. A really cool necklace and earring set (ruby). Oh and some cute shoes (a gift to self).

Thank you all again!

TOnii-Cabo

Caboverde1
02-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Bump...want everyone above to see!

TOnii

Erin K
02-16-2008, 11:21 PM
I'm sorry Toni!

:( I forgot.

Caboverde1
02-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Oh thats ok Sweetie!

Kreative Dryve
02-17-2008, 12:43 PM
Glad I could be part of your celebration!

~Marie

maxiesmom
02-17-2008, 08:06 PM
Didn't mine ever show up?? I sent it with plenty of time, what's up with that?

Caboverde1
02-24-2008, 02:41 PM
**UPDATE**

I received some more cards and goodies....

Lakeslady,Ngreek, Shuggy, ALH....THanks to you all! Beautiful cards...!

TOnii

Caboverde1
02-24-2008, 02:43 PM
Didn't mine ever show up?? I sent it with plenty of time, what's up with that?

nothing yet! :worried: Sometimes the mail sucks...ill let you know when I recieve it...THanks in advance,,,i sure do appreciate you efforts!

TOnii

maxiesmom
02-24-2008, 04:10 PM
Oh man, I am really sorry. I mailed it on the 6th, as soon as we got home from vacation. I had all my Feb cards ready to go before we went. I'm very sad that it seems to have disappeared!

Caboverde1
02-28-2008, 09:51 PM
More thanks to Amy Spaulding, Scrapsoon (cute stamp), and MaxiesMom! Thank you all soooo much!

Tonii