PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from shopping at everyone's favorite store ...

iloveflipflops
02-10-2008, 04:08 PM
What favorite store you ask!?!? Hollister!! HA HA I do not like that store at all but Ms Emily loves it so I just have to grin and bear it. They were having some great sales and she got alot of shirts marked down to $9.99 so you can't beat that!!

She also loves Steve Madden shoes, the ballet kind of shoes and they were 50% off at Dillards so she got not one pair but 3 pairs. She wears them everyday to school and now has a variety of colors, one black with white polka dots, one with multi colored stripes and the other pair was gold (my least favorite). I think she is set for awhile.

Soccer practice starts this week, everyday after school from 3-5. We had to buy her new shin guards and new shorts. The soccer coach and her PE coach said her shorts were "too short" so we had to get her longer ones. LOL

maxiesmom
02-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Oh how funny, I thought you meant Michael's or Joann! Yeah, we all know how Kathy feels about that place. Why did you have to say they are still having a sale?? I may be forced to go there and try again to get something for my nephews upcoming birthday.

Oh feel the pain.

iloveflipflops
02-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Ha Kathy - funny you are the first to respond and I was thinking about YOU when i posted that note!! LOL

Caboverde1
02-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Its sooo funny how teenagers are...Nelli and I just went shopping...she has to have every pair of vans out...the kind with no laces...She has to have at least 10 pairs now...and she loves her babyphat, applebottom and Guess Jeans and t's...and also I guess the "NEW" thing is dickies for girls....WOW...she makes even my shop-a-holic self tired!

Tonii