PDA

View Full Version : Time to Clean!

Darleneh710
02-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Why is it so hard for me to clean? My room is a real mess as I havent had time to straighten up the crafting supplies and I just did a lot of crafting on Saturday night. I have finally decided it is best for me to have all my embellishments sorted by color. I think I asked this question or maybe it was someone else a few months of go. And when I was making the Elzybell cards the other day I thought about it and realized that when I am making a card I dont look for a particular emb...I look for the colors I am using and like to see everything and then decided what I should use. It took me a little bit to figure out this (DUH!)..but now that I have I want to sort them by colors so when I am making a card and I want to use a certain color I can just grab the box with those colored items in them...Sorry so long..but I decided yesterday I was going to do this today..and my day is flying by as I havent done anything yet. I just watched LOST on the computer...Last week's episode that I missed on tv. So, I think I am finally ready to head upstairs. I just need to find some boxes...so this should be fun (not lol).
Hope you are having a great day!
t/c
ps-wish me luck lol

TiikkiStars
02-11-2008, 07:47 PM
I've thought about this, but the thought of redoing the storage and organization for the, oh way too many to count, embellishments I have is way scary!!!

Good luck! Let us know how its going!!

:> Karen

Darleneh710
02-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Hi Karen, I didnt get as much done as I hoped, but I found one long lost item which made it all the worth while:)

TiikkiStars
02-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Yea!!!! I love finding old goodies!! Its also saves me from buying them again and then having two (or gasp! even more)!!

:> Karen

cindi
02-11-2008, 08:01 PM
and it sounds like a good plan. what kind of boxes are you using for storage?
:)

Darleneh710
02-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Cindi, I found some shoeboxes and some plastic boxes as well. I also found some tin cans I got from a neighbor last fall. It was fun separating mine ribbon and other embellies into color groups:)

cindi
02-11-2008, 08:48 PM
all in one container? can you see whATs in there?
Talk me into this!
lol