PDA

View Full Version : CHUGGING along!!!!

ccstampin12
02-12-2008, 11:52 AM
I'm so overloaded right now! I don't know how this happened! One by one, I signed up for swaps, hosted swaps, decided to swap with friends, have the Stamp Club Swap, took orders for cards and other paper projects, Plus the Flood, Christmas cards...10/month, Family cards for various holidays, fam and friends birthdays.....
You get the picture>>>
HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN???
LOL
Anyway, I did manage to get my Feb. Flood cards into the mail...and it's still Feb!!!
LOL
HUGS to you all, but I do feel a bit frantic right now...and this is supposed to be a FUN craft, right???:goofy::confused:LOL
Joanie:wacko:

tesschap
02-12-2008, 11:56 AM
I feel your pain Joanie. I get so overwhelmed sometimes and I do have to stop and remind myself that this is a hobby and I do it for fun! I hope you get caught up soon.

Hugs,

threefriends91
02-12-2008, 12:00 PM
Oh Joanie, l did this to mayself at Christmas...Teresa is right..stop and have fun..So glad you got your flood cards out, l'm sure that makes you feel better.. But if you were late we would understand. Hugs.

cecescraps
02-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Been there, done that and know how you feel. Just finish what you think you have to do right now and the rest will understand if they get a store bought card. And, you'll find the fun and joy again!!!

Nancy
02-12-2008, 12:34 PM
I am down to my last swap and can't think of a thing, so I have a few more days to come up with something. - Nancy

Darleneh710
02-12-2008, 12:55 PM
I am with you, Joanie! I keep joining more and more swaps and then signed up for one at my LSS...I keep trying to get my swaps down low, but that never happens. Too many post to many fun and interesting swaps..I mean I just joined TWO MORE swaps this morning! Yikes! Just wanted to let you know you are not alone:) :chatterbox:

moon_beam23
02-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Yes it is supposed to be fun, but sometimes I think when I have too many things on my plate to do, I wonder why I do it! lol

Patty
02-12-2008, 01:21 PM
I hear ya!!! I'm Just caught up now--and I had my r9om pretty neat--I only made 5 valentine cards, all the same, and now my room is a mess again.