PDA

View Full Version : The Beagle took Best in show!

maxiesmom
02-13-2008, 07:37 AM
Yeah, Reba's kinfolk took the top prize! It was a cute doggie. I couldn't make it last night, at 9:30 I was overtaken by a wave of sleepiness and missed the last group and then Best in Show.
So glad to hear the beagle won, I just don't like the cut of those foofy poodles!

tesschap
02-13-2008, 07:40 AM
I am so happy for that adorable little beagle. I'm with you about not being crazy about those foofy poodles!

Vintagegal
02-13-2008, 07:42 AM
YIPPEEEEE! I loved that beagle. Well, I loved many of the dogs in the show, but I was rooting for the beagle. He was the underdog, so-to-speak.

iloveflipflops
02-13-2008, 07:43 AM
What's not to love? Look at this face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Uno!!

tojoco
02-13-2008, 07:47 AM
Oh isn't he cute. I stayed up and watched the whole show. Uno is a beautiful dog and when he was announced as the winner, did you see him howl as if he knew what had happened? (My Reba was oblivious to the whole thing; she laid snoring on her little bed. LOL)

Christie
02-13-2008, 07:48 AM
He is super cute!!!

inkinupstamps
02-13-2008, 10:24 AM
Excellent choice!! Oh little Uno is such a cutiepie. I loved the judge's comments after the show on why he chose Uno. I think he was absolutely correct!

Now...about the Working Group judge...was anyone else afraid she might not make it through the whole judging? Bless her dear heart! She is definitely an expert and has the credentials, but she appeared to have trouble standing and focusing. I know this is her last show but I was really getting worried for her.

Gabe and Bella were taking turns being groomed the entire show. I kept pointing to the tv and they just yawned as if to say, "yah, right, what ever!" LOL

cindi
02-13-2008, 10:40 AM
is so cute! and everyone loves a friendly beagle
:)