THE ONE WITH CRED Marlee Matlin

THE FORMER SUPERMODEL Cindy Crawford

THE MOGUL Rick Hilton

THE ELEGANT, ''MATURE'' LADY Victoria Principal

THE ELEGANT, ''MATURE'' MAN Leonard Nimoy

THE ONE TO GET OPRAH TALKING Gayle King

THE ''HEATHER MILLS'' Michael Richards

THE FORMER POP STAR Isaac Hanson

I found this on another website. I don't know if it's true or not but wouldn't you just love to see Dan Rather dancing?

IMBlessed5
02-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Dan Rather would just crack me up! I don't like him, but I'm sure his dancing would be hilarious! LOL

I'd love to see Alison Sweeny and Shannon Doherty! And boy, if Gayle King got involved which means all of Oprah's fans would be watching - that would be a GREAT move for DWTS!

TiikkiStars
02-18-2008, 12:02 PM
THere are several on there that I'd like to see, but I would LOVE to see Shannon Doherty and Leonard Nimoy!!!!!

:> Karen

ngreek
02-18-2008, 12:15 PM
Supposedly they are to announce who official will be doing the show tonight on that Dance War (Bruno and Carrie Ann) show.
Nicole

inkinupstamps
02-18-2008, 02:50 PM
What a fun lineup! Yes, I think seeing Dan Rather dance (and just not be so stiff) would be GREAT! And Leonard Nimoy too would be fun to have on the show. When will the next season air? We don't have to wait all the way until the fall, do we?

ngreek
02-18-2008, 03:03 PM
They were saying on the radio yesterday that it is supposed to start sometime in March. The dance partners were first meeting today and then they have 4 weeks to prepare.
Nicole

IMBlessed5
02-18-2008, 03:35 PM
oh cool! I didn't realize they were doing another season already!

Vintagegal
02-18-2008, 03:39 PM
I want to see Mr. Spock / Leonard Nimoy cut a rug! LOL! Ooohhh...I hope this list is true! I want to see Dan and Leonard dance.

cecescraps
02-18-2008, 03:45 PM
Dan Rather??? I just can't even imagine him dancing!! He always seem so stiff and serious to me. And, Pete Sampras- I can't believe he would do it either- seems very shy and private. Leonard Nimoy -how OLD is he anyway????

ChristyR
02-18-2008, 04:53 PM
that would be great..i love me some DWTS ;) i think i will tune into dance wars tonight to see ;)

tesschap
02-18-2008, 05:41 PM
Interesting - I was shocked to see Dan Rather's name! I'm not sure I can imagine him dancing but I'd watch!

HeatherJ
02-18-2008, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the preview - I willl watch for the big reveal tonight!

maxiesmom
02-18-2008, 07:34 PM
Uh wow and more wow! Dan Rather?? Leonard Nimoy?? Very interesting cast, since they are announcing it tonight, chances are good this is legit.

suzi_f
02-18-2008, 07:47 PM
I might even be tempted to watch that group. I've never watched before but I might just if this is true.

Kreative Dryve
02-18-2008, 08:03 PM
What a diverse group of people. Should be a very interesting show.
~Marie

Vintagegal
02-18-2008, 09:47 PM
OK.....so, here's what I caught, as announced on tonight's Dance Wars:

Marlee Matlin
Priscilla Presley
Kristi Yamaguchi
Monica Seles
Penn of Penn and Teller
Mario
Shannon Elizabeth
Steve Guttenberg (actor)
Jason Taylor (football player)
Marissa Jaret Winokur (actress on Broadway's Hairspray)
Adam Corolla
and....some Latin actor who's name escapes me right now.

I think I got most of their names here.