PDA

View Full Version : I'm exposing myself to you!

inkinupstamps
12-04-2006, 02:55 PM
:biglaugh: Gotcha! Ok...in a way I'm exposing myself because I've joined the others and have put the ticker in my signature line. ARGH:cry2:

I'm down 3 pounds this week. Had another good workout this morning at Curves and continue to walk each day too. My diet plan (healthy eating but much smaller portions and low cal) is going pretty well. I'm finding my planner book is really helping a lot as well as recipes and calculating.

So there ya have it...I'm exposing my big old self. My goal is to meet my goal by the end of June for Stephanie's wedding.:nod:

mydogstinks2
12-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Great job on the 3 pounds this week!! I just wish I had decided to do something like this when it was warmer out! If the sun ever makes it back out I will be walking everyday. I just can't make myself walk outside when it is only 13!!

inkinupstamps
12-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Great job on the 3 pounds this week!! I just wish I had decided to do something like this when it was warmer out! If the sun ever makes it back out I will be walking everyday. I just can't make myself walk outside when it is only 13!!

The walking part is forced upon me by 'Bella!:biglaugh: But you know, it really is great. Despite the fact that it is so cold and snowy and icy, it is great being outside walking her (of course she thrives in the cold and snow.) My DH and I walk every evening at 7 p.m. sharp. He and I can chat and share our day and 'Bella gets her walk.

I know though that our walks are a bit short and it takes us a lot longer in the bitter cold. We just really bundle up!:nod:

iloveflipflops
12-04-2006, 03:07 PM
WOW, 3 lbs is great. I think I have found those 3 lbs. :( Actually I don't weigh in until Wed but so far, the darn scale isn't budging :(.

iloveflipflops
12-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Okey dokey, I have exposed myself too :).

shuggy
12-04-2006, 04:03 PM
i'm with you!

iloveflipflops
12-04-2006, 04:14 PM
See? Doesn't it feel good to post it? Don't you think this will help you even more???????

lisaguyon
12-04-2006, 04:18 PM
I am exposed too.....Ok so now I need motivation to walk, walk, walk

lisa