PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with me?

ellie
02-19-2008, 02:23 PM
I have a brand new puppy and I decided to tear apart my stamp room. I must have lost my mind.
I have a question...How do you store all your embelishments? I have a gazillion eyelets, paper clips, brads...not to mention all the stuff I use for scrapping too. I currently have them in a divided compartment thingy and I have tried the nuts/bolts container with all the little drawers. What do you do with yours?

logcabincreations
02-19-2008, 02:25 PM
I have the plastic divider thingy with a lid...same as you I think.

emmcee
02-19-2008, 02:32 PM
I used to keep them in baggies, now I have them in separate plastic containers that kind of stack. Somebody gave me a box of plastic storage pots and I use these for my embellishments, glitter, embossing powder. I keep a plastic spoon in my embossing powder & glitter. I very seldom get glitter all over the place now.

Christie
02-19-2008, 02:32 PM
I have all my brads in this little container that has little compartments then i have another one for my buttons. I have the rest of my emblishements in drawers and tucked into spots i've probably forgotten about!

suzi_f
02-19-2008, 02:58 PM
I have little tic-tac boxes from Walmart. I have 4 of the boxes of boxes. They are fairly cheap & see thru so you can see what you've got. It works for me....

My3Ds
02-19-2008, 03:51 PM
aren't you going to stamp with us anymore? :(

tesschap
02-19-2008, 03:57 PM
I haven't found a good storage answer for my embellishments - yet. I am so disorganized. I bought all of these photo box things put everything neatly away but for me it's out of site out of mind!

I need to clean up my stamp room. One of my friends is coming over to play on Friday PM! Send some of your motivation my way - please. I'd even take it with a new puppy!

cindi
02-19-2008, 04:14 PM
divider things with the lids as well. Plus I have a spice rack, that I love..I will look for more of these at yardsales.
:)

tesschap
02-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Great idea Cindi! TFS

ellie
02-19-2008, 05:14 PM
Thank you for all the great ideas!
Cindi...I love the way the bottles look - thank you for the picture!