PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer/Inkinupstamps

tojoco
12-04-2006, 03:09 PM
I took Jan's advice and practiced alot on glossy paper first. It really is a tap, tap, tap technique that you have to learn like Mary said. Otherwise, the whole ornament will look like mud.

Good luck and post when you get one done.

inkinupstamps
12-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Hey Missy! Where are yours? Did I miss them?:wideeyed:

Thanks for the advice. Did you glitter the insides of yours?

I may wait until this evening to begin them because I have to pick Paul up in a little while from work.

tojoco
12-04-2006, 03:15 PM
I only have 1 done but I like how it came out. I did put glitter on the inside. It's very easy.

I thought I would wait until I got a few of them made before I posted. Corey just came in from school and I was holding the ornament and he said "that's cool". So I guess I did pretty good when a compliment comes from a 16 yo boy. LOL

inkinupstamps
12-04-2006, 03:17 PM
Joanne, I'm sure it IS beautiful! Corey is such a sweetheart!:nod:

Can you give me a refresher on how to do the glitter inside? AND, do you glitter first and then AI after?

tojoco
12-04-2006, 03:22 PM
No I inked the outside first. Then when I liked how it looked, I waited a while for it to dry real good. Then I took an empty water bottle and mixed some glue and a little water and poured some holographic ep into the bottle. Mixed that up real good, poured it into the ornament and rolled it around until I got to the opening and then I put the ornament upside down in a cup to let the rest of the glue/water drip out. WaLa!

HTH