PDA

View Full Version : I'm joining the 21st century FINALLY!

inkinupstamps
12-04-2006, 04:08 PM
I'm leaving in a couple minutes to pick up my DH and then we are going to purchase......

drum roll please.........

A DIGITAL CAMERA! YIPPEE SKIPPY!!!!!

We've been analizing, agonizing, scrutinizing over all of the different ones. :wub: Finally made a decision so by later this evening we'll actually have a decent camera!:nod:

Of course you know what that means, don't you? Now not only will I bore you with 'Bella tales (or tails as the case may be) but I can take photos of her too!:nod: :biglaugh:

GrammaStamper
12-04-2006, 04:13 PM
OK, bring on 'Bella tails, sorry, I mean tales. Can't wait to see pics of her, too. And you will be so glad you have a digital camera. They are just great.

tojoco
12-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Hooray, now we'll be able to watch Bella grow and grow and grow and grow and grow! LOL:cute: :cool: :cute: :cool:

shuggy
12-04-2006, 05:34 PM
finally!! new pictures of bella!! yeah!

countrystamper
12-04-2006, 07:41 PM
i don't have a digital camera either but have been looking at purchasing one. There is so much to choose from. Let me know what you got, maybe you will influence me into making a decision. Linda

teabear
12-04-2006, 07:45 PM
Can't wait to see your big girl! I really love the flexibility of digital....take as many pics as you want and delete the yucky ones :)

cindi
12-04-2006, 08:07 PM
having a digital camera!!
I for one will be looking forward to pics of Bella!
:)

toao
12-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Welcome to digital baby! You'll be so hooked now. I can't WAIT to see our precious Bella. I'm giddy with excitement! :rolleyes:

Mary