PDA

View Full Version : What are your weekend plans?

logcabincreations
02-22-2008, 04:11 PM
I'm going to a crop tonight at my new Creative Memories consultant's house. Her name is Salvacion (pronounced Salvation.) Three of my church friends are going too. Hope to get several pages done in my oldest son's scrapbook.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to the grocery store, and tomorrow night my dh's bluegrass band plays at a dance, so I'm going to that. Sunday is church in the morning, and AWANA Clubs Sunday night.

What are you doing?

maxiesmom
02-22-2008, 04:14 PM
Lunch tomorrow with my BFF and a party for my SIL's birthday at night. Sunday is still unaccounted for!

suzi_f
02-22-2008, 04:24 PM
Tonite I hope to stamp (I've been off all day & have yet to put ink to paper!). Tomorrow is (another) SU party at my Sat Stampin' Sistah's house. I'm so excited except she's using the stinky demo! Hasn't met my wonderful new demo! Tomorrow afternoon I promised to take dd shoping at Best Buy (video games and CDs) and then dinner at Outback. Playing cards w/friends tomorrow nite. Sunday is going to HAVE to be cleaning (I copped out of it last week!), taking dh to the airport & laundry!!! Ack!!! I just remembered I have to do some ironing in here somewhere. Dh didn't take his shirts to the cleaners last week so I'm gonna have to do them. Stinky iron!!!

tojoco
02-22-2008, 04:35 PM
Tomorrow I plan on running out to my lss for some Bazzill cardstock and then come home and finish my spirelli cards. Then Sunday afternoon we'll be going out to dinner and then we are going to see David Copperfield for the fourth time! We go to see him every time he comes to Memphis. Yay!

Spartymom
02-22-2008, 04:38 PM
The girls just got new bunkbeds today, so tonight and tomorrow will be spent re-organizing their room. On Sunday, I hope to go skiing with the girls.

Kreative Dryve
02-22-2008, 04:38 PM
Not much here, need to desperately work on getting taxes done. :wacko:

I will most likely stamp sometime during the weekend, and I really need to read a few anatomy chapters. I just finished one of my assignments so that leaves me with less to do.

We will watch the NASCAR race on sunday, and I also need to finish up some paperwork on my medical bill from my gallbladder surgery. :wacko:

Please someone tell me you are doing something exciting, so I can live through you this weekend!!:P

~Marie

Artyfarty
02-22-2008, 04:45 PM
Tomorrow I must concentrate and add more stuff to my blog site as it has been neglected. Hopefully by on the evening dear Huby may take me to the movies but cannot decide what to see.. any suggestions?
Sue

My3Ds
02-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Dinner with dh's co-workers tonight. Running kids to basketball and baseball practice tomorrow while dh is at award's meeting in a.m. Then dinner dance tomorrow evening. Baseball practice again on Sunday. Can you say borrrrrrrrrrrrring? I don't mind - just nothing exciting really.

Christie
02-22-2008, 05:36 PM
We have a birthday party on Saturday and then Sunday is his mom's birthday so we will go over there too. that's about it.

iloveflipflops
02-22-2008, 05:43 PM
Not much going on here. Have soccer sign ups for Nicholas tomorrow so will do that in the morning. Emily's first game is Monday night so we will be in full swing soccer mode come next week! LOL

Sunday nothing ...

loobylou
02-22-2008, 05:57 PM
Stamping with my Saturday Stamping pals today.Want to get my used postage ATCs done. My youngest ds is away on vacation with a friend. Might take my big boy on a date to the movies tomorrow . DH is working both afternoons.
oh, and washing....very exciting.

cecescraps
02-22-2008, 06:36 PM
Going to the post office in the am to apply for NEW passports (long story~mine, Patrick & Merritt's all got damaged) so, that should be fun. Then, Merritt has her Regional Swim Meet on Sat. and Sun. afternoon. We finally finished paintingMerritt's room (2 shades of green w/ a hot pink stripe) and I bought some shelves for her the other nite so, need to hang those. Trip to Best Buy type place for a new TiVo and I need to plan lots of trips! Spring Break for all of us, Family Reunion/Vacation w/ DH family, Step-Daughter trip here in April, my trip to Charleston, SC in April and a baby shower for one of my nieces. Man, I better get busy if I hope to get this stuff done!!

ccstampin12
02-22-2008, 06:37 PM
Well, being the bachelorette that I am, I plan to party harty!
(And if you believe that, I've got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn!)
Tomorrow morning, I have a class at LSS. It's making felt ugly dolls. They are cute, and I may want to teach DGD how to make one this summer!
Then, maybe a little bit of shopping and then downstairs to make some more projects!
Sunday....more paper crafting, and getting DF's birthday goodies together and wrapped.
That's it! Sounds like a great weekend for me!
LOL
Hope you enjoy yours too!
Joanie

Firecracker
02-22-2008, 07:03 PM
Nothing tonight. I'm going to attempt to make a card with the cast. Tomorrow night is a Jazz game and my sister and I are going. I have church Sunday and that is it. Nothing much. Hugs, Heather

mahodgman
02-22-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm demonstrating my first SU workshop tonight (uber excited!) then tomorrow morning, I am going to my first demo meeting with some other local ladies with my upline. I need to do some shopping this weekend. Fashion Bug is having a big sale, and I need some new sweats, and Paper Zone has a rare coupon, so I'm going there to get a box of envelopes. No plans for Sunday which is just fine with me.....that means craft time!

Nancy
02-22-2008, 08:34 PM
Jan if you ever get to Lawrence KS, my son in law has a bluegrass band and they also play at many functions. I am attending a SU camp tomorrow. I am taking my DH camera and maybe I can post something. Either way my DD's are coming in March and difinitely I'll get them to show me. (finally) - Nancy

stampinmom3
02-22-2008, 08:47 PM
Tomorrow I'm going to a Pampered Chef party at my coworkers house. Then Sunday possibly meeting up with a customer to drop of some merchandise after church. Maybe going to a viewing Sunday evening. Nothing too fun or exciting. Kinda quiet. Yeah!

suzi_f
02-22-2008, 09:32 PM
My plans for tonite got bumped. No crafting: dh decided we needed to go to his mom (she's 82, lives alone and twisted her knee. She won't call us if she needs something 'cause she doesn't want to bother us. So, if we stop by, we can do the stuff that needs done & she can't complain 'cause were already there!) then go to office depot (got a new coolio 4GB flash drive for $24!!) and then to the mall (got 2 bras & a gown for dd for $37!!) Now, I'm too tired to stamp (woke up at 4am & couldn't go back to sleep) and WAY too tired to iron!! So, new plan for tomorrow. Stamp in the early morning (want to do another, better looking faux silk card) and maybe iron if there is time. Then, the stampin', more shopping w/the family, dinner at outback & cards. <sigh> Maybe if I whine, dh will do some cleaning for me while I'm gone tomorrow morning!

tesschap
02-22-2008, 09:45 PM
My friend Donna came over this afternoon to stamp. Well - she stamped and I chatted! I guess I wasn't into multi-tasking this afternoon! Tonight DH & I took Aunt Joyce out for dinner. She was so excited for fish & chips! As much as her situation has put a wrinkle in our lives it is so rewarding to see her get excited over things we take for granted! I was planning to stamp tonight but I'm getting tired so we'll see. Tomorrow I'm cleaning blinds and woodwork at Evan's house - against my will!

My friend Lisa has been really sick with double pnemonia (spelled wrong I know!) & if she's feeling up to it our two families are going to dinner tomorrow night to celebrate that our ds #2 (Drew) passed his third & final work test and her ds#1 (Anson - Drew's best friend) accepted his first teaching position this week.

Sunday is up in the air. I have so much laundry, ironing and house work to catch up on & we'll possibly be moving Evan's bedroom furniture to his house. I'm hoping to make a big pan of scalloped potatoes (my favorite) or a big pot of chili on Sunday and tackle at least one stamping project.

teabear
02-23-2008, 12:25 AM
We saw Wicked at the Pantages in Hollywood. It was amazing, I'm still in live theater afterglow.

threefriends91
02-23-2008, 01:53 AM
l have plans doing crafts all weekend, l found some cute box ideas and lots of other things l will post after l make these cute little brad holders..Oh yes l'm happy..stamp,stamp and more stamping..l want to finish the flood cards. S-Sister card and the rest of the birthday cards for March...