PDA

View Full Version : Archivers Score!

suzi_f
02-23-2008, 11:24 PM
Went to Archivers today. I had a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase. I didn't plan on spending $50 but dh insisted (he was feeling guilty 'cause he was being a jerk this afternoon!) So, here's what I got. 2 sets of Heidi Grace clear stamps, a set of the CUTEST cupcake stamps, a batch of Fancy Pants Ribbons, Heidi Swap ribbon (clearance), BG chipboard monograms, some cute, spring MM brads (clearence) and a couple of sheets of BG paper and of course my 5 free sheets of paper. I had the Grungeboard in my hand but, knew I would never use the skulls & guitars (if I used any of it at all), so I put it back. I had intended to look at the scor-pal but got distracted by something pretty & ended up w/the FP ribbon.

Vintagegal
02-24-2008, 07:19 AM
Suzi....I know which cupcake stamps you're talking about. Theyr'e the Hero Arts ones, right? I saw those last night and almost bought them, also. I just bought a few small things at Archiver's last night. Have fun with your new toys!

suzi_f
02-24-2008, 07:32 AM
That's it Ethel. I had a picture & forgot to attach it. It's there now. I also forgot to add that this purchase is in addition to the SU party I went to yesterday morn. (which was in addition to the SU party last Fri......)

tesschap
02-24-2008, 08:29 AM
Great score. I've never been to an Archivers - I need to search to see how far away the closest one is! My DH was a jerk last night too - maybe I need to make him cash in with some online purchases today :)

ccstampin12
02-24-2008, 08:34 AM
Great score. I've never been to an Archivers - I need to search to see how far away the closest one is! My DH was a jerk last night too - maybe I need to make him cash in with some online purchases today :)

Teresa,
I, too, "make him pay" by ordering things on line! How funny~
LOL
Joanie:laugh:

ccstampin12
02-24-2008, 08:35 AM
The one time I had an opportunity to visit an Archivers was when Lesa and I went to the MOA event in Sept. That store is definitely awesome!
I wish we had them on the East Coast!
Joanie

ctinyjoy
02-24-2008, 08:57 AM
Suzi...I love the clear stamps you bought!! The PP is very pretty also. Have fun creating. And yes you must create....not just sit back and admire :)

mydogstinks2
02-24-2008, 09:11 AM
great score!! I need to make my DH feel guilty! LOL

loobylou
02-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Those cupcakes are fabulous, Suzi, I can't wait to see what you do with them

cindi
02-24-2008, 11:58 AM
wow, wish I had an archivers! I love your new cup cake stamps!!
have fun
:)