PDA

View Full Version : For the community table @ Shackapaloosa...

Robinkay
02-29-2008, 09:37 AM
What tools would you like to see on the community table? I am trying to start a list of things that people would like to use @ Shackapaloosa & not have to haul everything with them. This is what I thought might be useful:
Cricket,Bind it all,Cuttlebug,Zutter & sewing machine.
If anyone can think of something else to put on the community table that would be great.

directmailscrapper
02-29-2008, 10:11 AM
Hi Robin!

What about a Cuttlebug? (I'd rather not take one on the plane!). I'll bring my Scor-Pal and I can bring embossing folders for the Cuttlebug. Maybe a light table? I'm THINKING about bringing some brass embossing plates for my shoebox project. Or Outlines Rubber STamps. Or using the Scor-Pal to to make the basketweave embossing. Or.. Or...

You can see that I'm very indecisive!

mydogstinks2
02-29-2008, 10:17 AM
I have a light table I can bring.

I will also bring:
Janome sewing machine
cuttlebutt (what erin called it and it stuck in my head...thanks erin! lol)
cricut
bind it all
zutter cutter

I would love to see and use the scor-pal!

scraphappy908
03-01-2008, 07:39 AM
Does anyone have a laptop computer and a light weight printer? I'm sure the hotel has internet connection available and we definitely want to keep the rest of the Shack sistas updated!

Robinkay
03-01-2008, 08:57 AM
You won't believe it BUT this hotel has Wifi!! Yep!!! I have a lap top that I can let Chris use for the weekend so everyone can keep up with our Shack sistas! I have a printer that is kinda small...It's a Lexmark X5470. It scans,it has places for sd cards,CF(?) and Pictbridge. I only use the SD card. I can bring that along too! (I just gotta get some more ink) ;+)
I thnk that Chris said she was bringing her Easy Share from Kodak for anyone that has a kodak camera. (I do)

directmailscrapper
03-01-2008, 11:00 PM
I am getting so excited! This is going to be a blast!

ellie
03-02-2008, 12:11 AM
I think that's a great list. I am trying to decide what to bring...I brought way too much last time.

workin4stamps
03-02-2008, 08:01 AM
Nancy I can bring my scor-pal if you want. I'm driving, so I can bring whatever. I can also bring a cuttlebug and I have lots of folders.

:-)
Traci

spredbirds
03-03-2008, 08:51 PM
I too can bring stuff since I am driving ... Cricut, Bind-it-all, Janome, Sizzix, dies, embossing folders, punches ... just let me know.

directmailscrapper
03-03-2008, 10:41 PM
I can bring Nestabilities Ovals, Circles and Rectangles -- all scallopped and smooth in all sizes. They are small and will pack nicely!