PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy or use this??

scrapsoon
02-29-2008, 10:35 AM
I'm wondering if you would take this one.
It sounds great to me cause i make a lot of cards but if alway no perfect envelop for it.
Please let me know.

http://www.crafterscompanion.com/

tesschap
02-29-2008, 10:36 AM
I have a Scor-pal, which is along the same concept. I love my Scor-pal and use it a lot!

scrapsoon
02-29-2008, 10:40 AM
But can you do also the envelops with it??
Cause i'm terrible with messuring??and al those things.

pesc
02-29-2008, 11:28 AM
I've seen an online video using this thing once and I'm sorry I cannot remember when... but I told myself it look complicated to use... Maybe it's easy to use but it does not look that easy. I much prefere printing my enveloppe and following the lines but it's only me and I have to admit that it's a simple kind of enveloppe.
I hope it helps.

threefriends91
02-29-2008, 02:37 PM
l have on Soon Han and its very easy to use, they even give you a CD and you can make all kinds of eneloppes and boxs too..
and they give you a place and tell you how to make lines like a scor-pal, l don't have scor-pal yet so l just use this...

scrapsoon
02-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Well i think it's ended for me.
I don't have any creditcard or so and they wont ship to europe.
going to try to figure out how it is with the scor pal.

hutchink
02-29-2008, 04:46 PM
I have that enveloper- it is awesome- the only way to make envelopes in my opinion. It is super easy to use! I love it! Wish you had a way to order it- you would love it!

pesc
02-29-2008, 04:50 PM
oh girls, now I want to get this too...

Nancy
02-29-2008, 04:59 PM
I bought this and still end up having to make other envelopes because this didnt have the sizes I wanted. So I made patterns with it and saved all of them. I like the Scor pal much better even though I dont have one. Envelopes are easy to make in the long run. I am going to a stamp show in Mesa and if they have the Scor Pal, I am buying it. - Nancy

scrapsoon
03-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Well...if you want i would buy it then from you.
Cause i can't buy it from the site cause the wont sell outside America and Candada.

I bought this and still end up having to make other envelopes because this didnt have the sizes I wanted. So I made patterns with it and saved all of them. I like the Scor pal much better even though I dont have one. Envelopes are easy to make in the long run. I am going to a stamp show in Mesa and if they have the Scor Pal, I am buying it. - Nancy

JBgreendawn
03-02-2008, 12:24 PM
I have a score Pal and i do use it.

the envelope one looks pretty cool to me.

hth,