PDA

View Full Version : New Indiana Jones movie

Vintagegal
03-01-2008, 08:21 AM
Who else can't wait for the new movie to come out? We (the family) are big fans of the Indiana Jones movies. The new movie is called "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull." Shia LaBouf (the kid in the Transformers movie) plays Indiana Jones' kid (Marian, from the first movie, is the mom). It's supposed to hit theaters the weekend before Memorial Day. I can't wait!!!!!!

suzi_f
03-01-2008, 08:32 AM
I'm looking forward to it. Dont' know if DH will go w/us or not. I have no idea if he's a fan? Hmm, how could I have married him w/o knowing that. At any rate, the kids I will go see it. They just recently saw the first one & loved it. I'm gonna have to let them see #3 sometime soon (don't like #2, I only saw part of it & it creeped me out!!)

graciez
03-01-2008, 08:43 AM
I can't wait for the movie...it is supposed to be so funny..

logcabincreations
03-01-2008, 09:58 AM
I'm really looking forward to seeing it.

teabear
03-01-2008, 11:45 AM
My son has been out of his mind waiting for it. There is a new video game coming out soon based on the movie. We have a friend who is in the movie, so we knew about it before it was common knowlege. Kyle's been reading all the old Indiana Jones books to while away the time while he waits.

suzi_f
03-01-2008, 11:58 AM
My son wants the legos for it. He also got the Lego Star Wars game for the WII (even tho he already had both of them for the GC) that you can play as Indiana Jones. It's funny.

MidwestStamper
03-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Oh, yeah! We will ali be going to see that one!! Big Harrison Ford fan, from his Star Wars days through the Indiana Jones movies. My younger DS has been watching the Indiana Jones DVDs in Spanish lately, to practice his Spanish!

Firecracker
03-01-2008, 02:50 PM
I can't wait to see it. I love Indian Jones movies. Hugs, Heather