PDA

View Full Version : We are home from Disney!

Erin K
03-01-2008, 10:28 AM
It was awesome!

Stepehen is really tall, just over 40 inches, so we let him ride some big boy rides! He rode Thunder Mountain and Test Track. They are both fast and I was scared, but he loved them. He is terrified of monsters though so he had a meltdown in line for Monsters Inc, Laugh Floor. So we had to exit via our nearest exit before the show even started. He had no trouble on the Haunted Mansion though. We think he doesn't know about ghosts.

Ethan had fun too. He loved all the kid rides where you are in a boat and look at things. He also loved Alladian's carpets, and rides like that.

One thing that is stupid is there are very few characters walking around letting you take their picture. The new thing is that they all are in stationary locations and you get in a LONG line to go up and say hi. So Stephen only saw Mickey Mouse in a parade and in a show. From far away. There was only one "meet Mickey" spot and the wait was forever. He did meet Jiminy Cricket.

Our hotel was nice. We could only use the complementary shuttle one day, the second day we were checking out and you can't use it after check out. (so for a two night stay we got to use it once, which I thought was stupid.) But it was ok because the shuttle left later than we wanted to on that day anyhow.

I think I'm getting a cold if you can believe it! The nerve. The boys seem to be doing ok. All the tests the Dr's ran came back negative, they have no idea why they have been sick.

lakeslady
03-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Good to hear you had a great time in Disney world with your family Erin. Hope that YOU feel better soon

suzi_f
03-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Welcome back. Glad you had fun. I hope you feel better tomorrow!! I got the stamps in the mail yesterday. Thanks so much!! No news on when my stamps will be here so I can forward them on to you :)

ChristyR
03-01-2008, 11:17 AM
glad you all had fun Erin, that was just what you all needed. I hope your cold goes away real soon

teabear
03-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Sounds like a wonderful getaway. I hope you don't get sick again.

logcabincreations
03-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Hey Erin, glad you are back. You are probably getting a cold because your resistance is still low from having that terrible bug. Do you think you and the boys could have had food poisoning since Bryan didn't get sick??

cindi
03-01-2008, 02:49 PM
whta a great experience for your family!!
so, are you tired?
:)

Firecracker
03-01-2008, 02:50 PM
I'm glad you had a fun time and that the boys are feeling better. I hope you are not getting a cold. I hope you are just tired from your trip. Hugs, Heather

scrapsoon
03-01-2008, 02:58 PM
Glad to hear that you all have a great time.
I'm happy to hear the boys doing alright,hope you going to feel better.

tesschap
03-01-2008, 04:51 PM
I'm so happy that you and your family had such a great time. Please don't get a cold - you've had enough sickness! Can't wait to see some Disney pictures :)

tojoco
03-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Glad you all have a great time. I'm sure the boys were ecstatic at just looking at everything. Feel better soon.

iloveflipflops
03-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Glad to hear you had a good time. You do not need another cold.

shuggy
03-01-2008, 06:56 PM
i'm glad you had a good time!!! and i'm glad you are all feeling a little better (except the cold, which is a bummer!)

Christie
03-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Sounds like you had a terrfic time!!! So glad that the boys are doing better too. Hope your not getting a cold, that would really "blow" after being so sick